Community Bounty tournament.

Elvinkoh1

@Elvinkoh1 they were there in the past, but I think it's pretty hard to control the GTD with that.

If you see now that almost 1k players are joining, the GTD would be at least 250 euro in bounties (I mean, lower than 25 cents is silly in this kind of tournaments)

Knowing that the winner should get something aswell, they would need to add 100+ euro in extra prizes for finishing position. That makes a much bigger prizepool than they usually do.

Also in some cases they would need to add players manually, which is also a pain in the ass for the mods :) And if they would limit it to players of level 12/15/20 above, there would be complaints aswell :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF  true.

Bounty MTTs are nice with big field...  for free  it is simply poor sister  Nano Ice Giant Bounty for 0.25c. 

so @Elvinkoh1  you must ask yourself ... what prize pool do you expect? 100, 250, 1000euro ?  divide it by the predicted number of players and ... 

I assure you that in the near future Community Bounty Madness will apear :) I'm right @Leo-Unibet ?🆒 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Archived