Collusion report

NewPlayer69

587816049_collusionreport.png.824295e1d7fb5ea0060325bf98147067.png

I bubbled the ❤️♥️❤️ tournament because of these animals "Karrotx" and "Komplikacija". KarrotX was about to be eliminated from tourney in the bubble so Kompil dumbed his chips to him by minraising his limp and then folding to remaining under 100 chips. Permanent ban + can you give me some money please?

Some added facts:

This hand happened at 9 players (remember top 6 were the paid places).

ft.thumb.png.86c2e7d53301a9f4b22eacbcc641d91a.png

As you can see the sheriff suffered a huge loss right before the bubble.

Bubble means €3 in cash, not ticket.

Now you can judge how the collusion is real and why the claim contains some money please not the refund of the buyin.

• Like 2

To psrquack

You are awesome! Players sticking together! Let's get rid of all collusion in poker f0rever together my boy daughter.

And thanks Unibet for taking it futher... That was the only hand I myself noticed anything in to but still felt like a sure case for me unless it's a missclick or accidental "seizure" or something... or super weird decision making by the player but I doubt this...

It happens.  You have 6 tournaments open, you know that you are just folding to get a satellite ticket.. you see a raise and autofold automatically not really checking the amount raised. But it is good to report these so those who have better access to data can check if they are a common occurence or just a mistake once a month. 

• Like 1