Collusion report

Raulescul91

Hello, I am pretty sure I was a victim of collusion on the bubble of a SNG, player ASSADA was the big stack and OOPSY2 and I were short.Oopsy 2 was sitting out for longer than 5 minutes , and the big stack was raising all in every hand.When me and Oopsy2 were around 2-3 BBs, the guy came back from sitting out and the big stack stopped shoving on his blind-did that twice ,but raised my blind. I know it may seem like I'm complaining and the guy stopped shoving on his blind with trash because ICMIZER would tell you that in that spot, but if you raised 20 times in a row allin ,and you have to raise from SB less than 2x to put the guy all in and you fold,twice,seems very odd. And you come back from sitting out a long time just before you bust....It's a clever way to collude,you and your friend remain with a stranger on the bubble , let one guy do the work and you both get ITM almost every time, and you make profit.I have maybe thousands of Sngs played and this was very very strange so I'm not just fishy moaning ,better let the guys check it out.Thanks111018644_2019-07-3001_40_49-10SNG-Loc5-150_300Ante25(sg2d802b).jpg.bbf78faa626bd176e2183e3b6d8e0f39.jpg

Hey @Raulescul91 ,

got an answer from the security department who investigated your suspicion.

The gameplay of the mentioned players did not show any suspicious or fraudulent behaviour.

Even if nothing was found we would like to thank you for bringing forward your concerns, having players to report suspicious play is of immense help for us to support our already existing procedures.

Thanks

• Like 2