Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

This situation didn't feel totally right. Suddenly the guy owning all chips decides to dump over chips to the guy sitting out. Due to bubble situation I did'nt want to take any risks in this spot. These kind of situations are takeing place pretty offten. Feels almost like there are guys who in some way or another are knowing each other. Like they are having a communication with each other outside of the table. Don't like what I see and hopefully there are no shady things going on but it feels kind of messed up.

sg1f0fae.png

0 Likes
19 REPLIES
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9
This situation didn't feel totally right. Suddenly the guy owning all chips decides to dump over chips to the guy sitting out. Due to bubble situation I did'nt want to take any risks in this spot. These kind of situations are takeing place pretty offten. Feels almost like there are guys who in some way or another are knowing each other. Like they are having a communication with each other outside of the table. Don't like what I see and hopefully there are no shady things going on but it feels kind of messed up.
GFF
0 Likes
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9
????????????????
GFF
0 Likes
zeikosan Rank 9
Rank 9

??what do you mean??

GFF
0 Likes
anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

I mean that those who supervise the poker tables should take a closer look on this and this specific situation. If guys are sitting and teaming up is not cool. I have seen others complain about the same thing, nothing new but it has become more frequent. I don’t need to explain myself further for you if it doesn’t make any sens what I’m writing.

anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

And sorry if I sounded rudeSmile or if I in some way didn’t explain so well. Sorry and cheers dude! 

anyone Rank 10
Rank 10

The picture is not meant to describe or illustrate what happened. It shall be seen as a reference for Unibet.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know of your concern @anyone, we'll have the SNG checked with Poker Security!

/Jeppe

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@anyone I'm not sure I understand what you mean as you can't dump chips to someone sitting out. Wonder

0 Likes