cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

I've tested mostly the Android app over the weekend and I can totally agree with the feedback provided by @Joco - a lot of pros and if the tech team can fix the few bugs(I didn't experience any idle problems but the app forced close a few times when I tried to open the replayer as the '4th table' or when I tried to swith to the lobby to check the info or register to another game...).

Still, I had a great time playing quite a bit from the app and honestly, after the few bugs will ve fixed, my main option to play on Unibet will be from the app Thumbs Up Cool 

Screenshot_20200821-211629.pngScreenshot_20200821-212606.png

PS. I liked playing from both portrait and landscape mods but I would prefer the option to be locked to the device settings... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Opened client and finally was logged out but it didn't suggest fingerprint Wonder

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
I've got a new Android and Windows client for those who're interested. It's got some bug and crash fixes and few improvements. Just like this post and I'll PM it to you Smile
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@BillyR23 wrote:

I liked playing from both portrait and landscape mods but I would prefer the option to be locked to the device settings... 

I don't think it should go with your device's default setting but yeah it would be nice to have a lock in option for either vertical or horizontal view so it does not keep switching inbetween when you move the phone.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I managed to crash client, then client closed itself. I was clicking on notification list.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Panamera, Android or Windows? What notification did you click?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet Windows. I believe I clicked on a new unibet open ticket I just had received. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Panamera, in the folder with the Unibet Poker.exe file, you should have a .dmp file (will probably be quite big) with info about the crash. If you can send this one to me by PM, I'll send some bonus points your way Smile - due to the file size, you might need to upload it to wetransfer, dropbox or similar Smile

EDIT: are you able to reproduce the error? I've tried on my end, without any luck Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Stubbe-Unibet I haven't managed to reproduce it. I try to send if I find itSmile.

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
I've got a new Android and Windows client for those who're interested. It's got some bug and crash fixes and few improvements. Just like this post and I'll PM it to you Smile

New? Newer than my new? I got some updates few days ago so am i up to speed?

Is this by design for not started registration or bugging?

Screenshot_20200826_164600.jpg

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes