cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Ticket view will be improved later - I agree there's some room for improvement there.
The filters are a bit bugged right now. Will be fixed for September release Smile
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Anyone else interested? I am if there's room for more.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
I'll have a new version shortly with some visual improvements and bug fixes. Just like this message if you'd like to receive it by PM (@panamera, I'll send it to you when I get it).
I have also got an Android app for those who'd like to test from phone Smile
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
I have also got an Android app for those who'd like to test from phone Smile

Sure.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

did anyone test a new client on windows 7?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Argevolen, yes, it's been tested by 3 community members on Windows 7 for the past 2 months Smile There have been some crash issues, but they're almost all fixed by now.
Don't worry, we won't have a repeat of the V2 launch Wink
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Argevolen, feature implemented to achieve a level playing field - we want everyone to a fair chance at winning Smile

Do you have this assets issue often, or is it the first time?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@Argevolen, feature implemented to achieve a level playing field - we want everyone to a fair chance at winning Smile

Do you have this assets issue often, or is it the first time?

________________________________________________________________________________________

It was preview of 2025 update.Rofl

Sometimes I can't see my cards, but the whole table is the first time

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

So I tested out the Android app last couple days and here is my takeaway:

Pros:

• Now you can play with your phone either vertical or horizontal view. In vertical view you can browse tournaments more comfortably though the gameplay is a bit awkward so I still prefer playing horizontally.
  • Navigation in the application is more user friendly than ever:
    • You no longer have to go back to the main menu to switch between game modes.
    • There are a lot of new options though which might be confusing for new users at first but for me it felt just the right amount.
    • You can now view all of the available missions even before completing any.
    • You can switch between aliases with just a couple clicks now and you can edit them as you please.
    • Hand history visualizes your hand so it's easier to find what you are looking for.
    • Attention to minor details such as ticket expiry dates, next reset date is clearly carefully thought out.

Cons:

• Honestly the only negative I can bring up is that I experienced a few bugs:
    • I went iddle for a while and when I came back all the gameplay options (except for the tournament list) dissappeared. My guess is the application timed me out without notifying me.Screenshot_2020-08-21-16-46-18-808_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg
    • The raised amount wasn't shown on the table in some cases. (I think it was €4 Unibet Open tournament but I forgot to take a screenshot of it.) It was shown though in the "Call" option.

Overall I had a very good experience playing this new application. Probably there are a lot more pros than I remembered. I really like the new design and layout. Good job! @Stubbe-Unibet