Codename Kenobi - Confidential {no customer access}

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played a bit on desktop, I'll give a more detailed list at end of the week for bugs / improvements after I've checked more out etc but overall I don't think the graphics look as slick as the current client.

And for mobile client, guess we can't check that out till it comes out?

Was using desktop version and all is fine [feels faster and lighter on the system] minus the ticket handling which is a big big problem for me and will be for people with more than few tickets.

One of my tickets is ending today and in new software i wouldnt be aware of it where in old its very easy to spot. Tickets need to be sorted from the ending first, there needs to be days left there not dates and the ones ending soon need to have diffrent color just like in old one.

If not there will be a lot of angry messages in the community :wonder:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Stubbe-Unibet  Just want to say the client looks good in general, is an improvement vs the last one, easier access and all that, here is a list of some smaller issues etc, this is just desktop version as I don't have a mobile android.

Bug1.thumb.png.8544d9b4881315004b31e1c71c5a1d23.pngBug2.thumb.png.ebf93613875072f304af966b487fa972.pngBug3.png.6a882b37d0a4d2c8304b63769a0fd653.pngBug4.png.75515826fb3eb6a43685aa9c7d5eafbf.pngBug5.png.7944e4830897f5d17a20657710dbe117.pngBug6.png.f99631597d54e8a82bada57a66859323.pngBug7.thumb.png.b8093d5d729c9171c1ae21af62885b66.pngBug8.png.77ecb9c75896a7318e6fb12d49e31e81.png

Bug9.png.a424f966e4ca48c3eb1ae0c20afef680.pngBug10.png.d56836aec2c5e456e3d8f439da269e0c.pngBug11.png.cc335213c16a17df7524c6790275b4de.pngBug12.png.f147b04460b2d16e43ae3433277093bc.pngBug13.png.6fbb3405062ec29b63963e2fec8c6ab8.png

And something not really to do with the new client but when someone busts on a cash table and sits there with zero money, could they not be 'thrown' off the table quicker? I understand they get time to deposit money but some prob wont and they just sit at the table till not sure how long till they get booted. Too long taking up a space imo.

Thanks for reading 😀

• Like 4

Adding 2 more things,

When opening the hand replayer on the cashtables it opens a massive window, would be nice if it would open the same size of window as your poker table window is set to.

2nd thing isn't really to do with the update but it's about the playthrough bonus, once you complete an increment and you get the cash it is in my notification list but it doesn't show up as an alert on the table or anything, would be cool too. Gives me more satisfaction when I see it as a notice 🆒

• Like 1

Can't edit my post so here another thing, scrollbar could be a bit quicker for the tourney lobbies. This depends on the size you have your windows at obviously as it might not show a scrollbar but if there is one, it's so slow I sometimes have to scroll twice to get half an info page down.

• Like 1

Appreciate all the feedback btw!

Couple quick comments.

Sounds, it's by design. Those two settings are related to mute; either all or anything that isn't an alert, hence they're in the 2nd column, as it's a different kind of sound setting than the rest.

Sorting by different columns in HH is also on my wishlist.

Colored bet amounts I think the current design makes perfect sense, but I get what you're saying. You'll get used to it after 2 hands, and it's not on by default :)

Agree 100% on the back of cards and tilt. This is one of my main points for after the release (to remove the tilt).

Tournament lobby scroll is indeed not great right now, if you drag and drop. We're aware of this, but it's unfortunately a big task to fix it :(

Ticket view to be improved after release

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet I mostly just play 4 tables, tile em but then I move em more to the centre of my screen. I don't like big window sizes and also don't like the gap in between the tables when using tiling mode. I think you are right that the replayer acts weird when moving tables around but not sure. Ideally I would like to put my 4 tables in the middle of my screen, but not covering the whole screen and also be positioned snug to each other without spacing. And the remember function would remember where I put my 1st table before and go from there lol. Can't be that hard right? 😛

ColoUred  😀  bet amounts I don't use anyway but was checking it out. Maybe handy for drunk players trying to play with one eye open and the other one closed?  🤣

Back of cards, would be nice to have the option to change like we can with the table and deck of cards :happy:

• Like 1

Chips and Projection are reversed, guess you would already know this @Stubbe-Unibet 

What's btw the requirement of this tournament, €1k exclusive freeroll Sunday, it's an invite only tournament, does it just get lotteried under players?

blab.png.2e65d09ab8eff91a605e307300521ff9.png

Also, can't see anymore how many flops we saw per day/week etc. Never liked this stat but I would like to see amount of hands played instead  :Smile:

@P0kerM0nk that's actually be design. It's one way to distinguish between busted players and who's still in (busted players will have their projection moved to chips (which would ideally be called Chips/Payout, but there's not room in many languages for this). I have got a few small visual improvements I'd like to make to this list view, but not high priority at the moment :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet

Cant see the expiry date of each and every one of my tickets like in old client. Have usually more than 10 of one and i want to be able to see when each and everyone is ending. Now to do that i need to try to register.

Przechwytywanie.PNG.90aba3a5b78e7a363c26576d115857ed.PNG

Its little problematic, now i will need to just make a screenshot or write the expiry dates on a paper and keep it close to monitor :happyshy:

However if i try to register to mtts that are not in the lobby [like right know] i can see only the expiry date of one ticket

Przechwytywaniefdfdf.PNG.33338690d15f7528178b2ec9e05fc922.PNG

WIll the new design sygnalize when the ticket is very near to expire, like in the old one [different color] or it will be only the date? Also can the tickets could be sorted by the expiring first [not in the sense of first in the group of 1s or 4s] but when the first ticket is expiring, no matter if its 50e, 250e, or 1e like in old one.

Rest of the changes are cool [rather not needed IMO old design was really great] and people will get to it. The ticket handling thing bothers me though and i think some others might feel the same.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Another minor bug (I'm afraid it has been noticed before, but not sure):

When you open some tournament lobby where are already registered players and you open next lobby where are no registered players it shows there first ones "chips in play" number. And it doesn't correct itself before someone has registered

chipsinplay.thumb.png.ec953b79ceb53ab0494c89c0778c8fb7.pngchipsinplay2.thumb.png.fc5c94377ca9428cb1a5327ec68b083d.png

• Like 1

Hand replayer on mobile, hallelujah :jazzhands:

BUT on mobile phone the controls are at the same place as where the call raise buttons are on the poker tables so that's BAD. 
Put the controls at top centre of screen would be better.

Maybe only an issue for mobile phones, can't check iPad atm.