Codename Kenobi - Confidential {no customer access}

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Argevolen, feature implemented to achieve a level playing field - we want everyone to a fair chance at winning :)

Do you have this assets issue often, or is it the first time?

________________________________________________________________________________________

It was preview of 2025 update.🤣

Sometimes I can't see my cards, but the whole table is the first time

So I tested out the Android app last couple days and here is my takeaway:

pros:

• Now you can play with your phone either vertical or horizontal view. In vertical view you can browse tournaments more comfortably though the gameplay is a bit awkward so I still prefer playing horizontally.
  • Navigation in the application is more user friendly than ever:
    • You no longer have to go back to the main menu to switch between game modes.
    • There are a lot of new options though which might be confusing for new users at first but for me it felt just the right amount.
    • You can now view all of the available missions even before completing any.
    • You can switch between aliases with just a couple clicks now and you can edit them as you please.
    • Hand history visualizes your hand so it's easier to find what you are looking for.
    • Attention to minor details such as ticket expiry dates, next reset date is clearly carefully thought out.

Cons:

• Honestly the only negative I can bring up is that I experienced a few bugs:
    • I went iddle for a while and when I came back all the gameplay options (except for the tournament list) dissappeared. My guess is the application timed me out without notifying me.Screenshot_2020-08-21-16-46-18-808_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.0436a42bd61ac045b4ede757b545d48f.jpg
    • The raised amount wasn't shown on the table in some cases. (I think it was €4 Unibet Open tournament but I forgot to take a screenshot of it.) It was shown though in the "Call" option.

Overall I had a very good experience playing this new application. Probably there are a lot more pros than I remembered. I really like the new design and layout. Good job! @Stubbe-Unibet 

• Like 5

To me, vertical play is best feature in it. Alanis Morrisette knew that it was coming back in the 90's already when she wrote "I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is raising pocket aces" 😛

Just a little bit of polishing and it will be perfect 😃

Seems little bit lighter too, only lag, slowness etc comes from scrolling tourny or player lists when old one many times had delay on all sort of actions.

• Like 2

@Livertool, same way as always ;) Click the burger menu and then logout :) don't believe the UO slot is integrated in the version you got

EDIT: Oh, logout doesn't work :D then sign in on laptop/browser, as it'll terminate your app session. EDIT 2: never mind, that doesn't work either. Well, no more having to sign in then, great! EDIT 3: if you head to settings (In Android, not the app) you can clear data for the app, which does the trick. EDIT 4: but it also means the fingerprint login isn't enabled.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I've tested mostly the Android app over the weekend and I can totally agree with the feedback provided by @Joco - a lot of pros and if the tech team can fix the few bugs(I didn't experience any idle problems but the app forced close a few times when I tried to open the replayer as the '4th table' or when I tried to swith to the lobby to check the info or register to another game...).

Still, I had a great time playing quite a bit from the app and honestly, after the few bugs will ve fixed, my main option to play on Unibet will be from the app 👍 🆒 

Screenshot_20200821-211629.thumb.png.3f9278852ca2b383220ee773c24fe704.pngScreenshot_20200821-212606.thumb.png.d10ab9863064ea4c0fc76169a9492ee8.png

PS. I liked playing from both portrait and landscape mods but I would prefer the option to be locked to the device settings... 

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

I liked playing from both portrait and landscape mods but I would prefer the option to be locked to the device settings... 

I don't think it should go with your device's default setting but yeah it would be nice to have a lock in option for either vertical or horizontal view so it does not keep switching inbetween when you move the phone.

• Like 1

@Panamera, in the folder with the Unibet Poker.exe file, you should have a .dmp file (will probably be quite big) with info about the crash. If you can send this one to me by PM, I'll send some bonus points your way :) - due to the file size, you might need to upload it to wetransfer, dropbox or similar :)

EDIT: are you able to reproduce the error? I've tried on my end, without any luck :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I've got a new Android and Windows client for those who're interested. It's got some bug and crash fixes and few improvements. Just like this post and I'll PM it to you :)

New? Newer than my new? I got some updates few days ago so am i up to speed?

Is this by design for not started registration or bugging?

Screenshot_20200826_164600.thumb.jpg.79ef442dc83ba6deaf1572bd28fe64f8.jpg