Codename Kenobi - Confidential {no customer access}

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you're here @Stubbe-Unibet the updated client downloaded ok this morning and I played a short while, now when clicking the icon it sits doing nothing and I can only access the poker from the instant play on the main site. I've not tried anything else for fear of breaking something.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Argevolen, I always feel like editing your posts, as you've never made a correct quote reply 🤣 you need to put your own content just below the quote block :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

##########################################################################################

487m3e.jpg.e8461ef1b5505270f0925eba9d5069c0.jpg

• Like 1

My short very first impression.

Your buglist (or how you call it) is very cool and detailed, i hope relax gaming can do a lot of that :) 

I'm very worried about the number 25 in the buglist (PRIO 25), with default nvidia gpu settings it looks bad. I try to use different settings of AA, MSAA etc, but it is hard for me to find good settings ( i use 32inch monitor 2560x1440 with minimum table size).

And betslider works not good when i use auto timebank

Tournament list is cool and i like option to resize main screen of lobby client. 

Otherwise, it is difficult to write something yet having played thousands of hours with an old client, it is very difficult to perceive changes. The same happened when switching from version 1.0 to version 2.0

• Like 1

@Sweeedeeen, thanks for the feedback! There's indeed a bug with the auto timebank and bet amount (it'll reset when timebank kicks in). Should be fixed in the next version :)

@GothMoth, current one is Chewbacca, then I'll let you figure it out ;)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet

It will be harder dealing with tickets when you have a lot of them. Now instead of days left you have the date of expiry. The tickets are segregated from the lowest to highest not from the one that will be expiring first to the last. When you have more than one ticket of the same denomination you cant see the expiration date of the every single one, only the one that will expiry first, which is troubling. There is some workaround with trying to register to tournament and there you can see all the tickets and dates of expiry but its far from comfortable.

Filter in tournament cant seem to be staying on the stakes i want. When im leaving the tournament section it go back to default. But i think favorite section will deal with this.

Client seem lighter then old one on my older thing with 4gb ram so its a good sign :Thumbsup:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I'll have a new version shortly with some visual improvements and bug fixes. Just like this message if you'd like to receive it by PM (@panamera, I'll send it to you when I get it).

I have also got an Android app for those who'd like to test from phone :)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions