Client update - Downtime 2019-04-16 04:00-05:00 UTC.

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 2019-04-16 04:00-05:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during the update.

New SNG tournament creation will be disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

Darn it, just when I was planning an early start. 🤣

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Promotions

• HexaPro Daily Race
  • Prize Drop
  • May Mission
  • Unibet Online Series

Improvements

• Change time to act in Hexapro from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
  • New tournament cancellation policy
  • Support for Canada in banner manager
  • Automated email notifications are fixed
  • Leaderboard icon added in the top bar in main menu
  • The text in the High Hand promo widget was previously hardcoded, it’s now localized
  • Bounty icon is no longer overlapping game name on mobile
  • Changed tournaments from green to red in tour lobby as soon as registration has closed - previously it would show as open for registration, until the scheduled late reg would close, but in some cases registration will close before this. 
  • Added log info to locate “invalid date” / empty tournament lobby - If you experience this one, I'd love if you could post a screenshot and send me the log file by email https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/No-tourny-schedule/idc-p/227988#M3669
  • Banner loading together with and not after the other elements (already solved)
  • Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Esir, there will likely be some changes to table design in specific situations in the next release, but it's not related to existing designs nor new designs as such - can't say more at this stage :)

I want to do a community competition for table- and card designs, but it's been difficult to find resources for it given the technical issues. I'll spend some time on it later this week and check with the provider what can be done short-term.

• Like 2

Also looks like I can't open new tables at the moment! Just getting the normal message "You will be seated as soon as the current hand ends..." but it doesn't go away and the table is never opening. Does anyone else have these problems at the moment?

I have one tournament that foze, like 30 mins ago and nothing seems to fix it... it was on bubble and by now I would expect to be blinded out, jet no prize money has been added to balance. I can join cash games tables.

@TeddyKGB wrote:

Ok thanks for quick reply and hopefully its working tomorrow again. I still have money stuck in the frozen cash game table and can't open new cash game tables. Not poker for tonight then, I guess.

Do you have any details about the stuck table that you can share? Could help speed up things a bit maybe

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@TeddyKGB wrote:

Ok thanks for quick reply and hopefully its working tomorrow again. I still have money stuck in the frozen cash game table and can't open new cash game tables. Not poker for tonight then, I guess.

Do you have any details about the stuck table that you can share? Could help speed up things a bit maybe

Sure, the table looks like this (there's also the table number in the picture) http://puu.sh/DgaeL/893cce0835.jpg

Cashier says I have "money in play" 145.01e.

• Like 1