Client crash problem is back

triceraatopp

Hi!

After a long happy period of absence the problem with client crashes is back :( Last 3-4 months its been great, a couple three times a day mayby but almost always resolved itself quickly so havent whined about it. 

Unfortunatly its now since a couple of days back with full force and its severly affecting the games again, its dont resolve itself and often its not even possible to close and re log in whitout going through taskmanager whish ofc takes time = time out folding when in hands / sitting out missing important spots and so on. I dont know how many times it happend today but about 5 ish and impossible to know how much it cost me but it made a big impact getting really short in some mtts and sngs for sure. Played mainly 5-10Eur mtts/sngs.

I can send my log things again if that is of interest to anybody. Its rarely I complain about this but over time the cost of this really adds up so if its alright I would aprichiate if I could get some compensatory tickets. 

Well enough whining, off to bed to get up for stream league tomorrow  

Maybe it's time to finally upgrade your i386 and get yourself a new laptop, at best with 8 GB Ram. Since I upgraded mine, software crashes went down and disconnections resolve much quicker.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Your internet connection and your computer play a very important role here. Make sure your connection is always stable, because at the lowest intensity it is likely that you will be disconnected or blocked. And the computer, its components, play a very important role, whenever I wanted to open more than 2 tables in a bad PC has been crashed. Try not to play more than 2 tables at the same time, or buy a good computer, since the software does not look like it asks for many requirements so that it works well since it is of high quality.

Hey all,

please send us your log_file + a screenshot of your first tabs of the dxdiag (search for dxdiag in Windows and it will automatically run).

We need to see if it's computer related or if something from our end.

If you are asking for compensations, please also send us a list of tournaments/SNGs where it happened and an estimated time frame, so I can check and see what I can do.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

@ShowKolor @WuDu, Thanks for input, ofc I understand the importance of a stable internet connection, I have fiber 100/100 and never experience problems with any other site. I usually play at 2-3 clients at a time and the other are compleetly unaffected when unibet crash so I rule out internet problems. It also happens completly randomly not correlated to amount of tables, it can happen playing 1 table of hu sng or 8 tables on 2 different clients.

I have a Intel core i5-4210U with 6GB RAM which should be enough to run a poker client. 

@Patric-Unibet Thanks I will send it again then. As usual its imposseble to which tables got affected in what way, since there is limmited replaying options and the disconnections makes you stressed out trying to get back in and get all tables running again and do the best with chips left its hard to write it down properly. I had this exact thing going on like in april or something and i thought that  that information might have been kept somewhere since i did this like 18 times then. Not that i ever heard anything back from the guys that got my files.. I did get compensation tickets from ray and jeppe here in the community so thats cool but i didnt have a good experience with the poker team since i never got any reply so thats why im writing here instead of emailing them directly:)

Hey @triceraatopp,

I understand it's hard to have the exact details present, however we need at least a date and time frame, otherwise we have to look through all of your played hands/tournaments to find where the issue occured which is extremely time consuming.

I will personally take care of this and make sure that the devs take a look at it and spot where the source of the issue is.

Ray will make sure that I get the files you sent us.

Thanks

Archived