Client app not working?

PompeyPoker

same here ! I just uninstall and install again, and when asked me for language do not select, because when I do this was white screen again.

now I play after uninstall and install again without select country/language when you log in at the first time after installation !

Even the longest journey starts with the first step !

@PompeyPoker , @RubberBanditHrs@Want2Believe@Puzzl3@Play_Analyst
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this guys, we realize that it can get frustrating when things don't work the way they are supposed to but I'd like to re assure you that our provider is looking into a possible fix as we speak, we only need some data to support the investigation. I'd like to ask you to help us in that by providing me with the following information:

1, Log files, poker_log Windows: C:\Users\******\Documents\Unibet Poker

Mac: In the general documents folder

2, If possible screenshot if the issue, note that on a quality screenshot the hand IDs are visible on top of the tables.

3, Dxdiag and take a printscreen of the first tab and the display tab. To run dxdiag windows key + R and then type dxdiag in the window.

Possible fix:

1, Uninstall client

2, Delete any Unibet asset folders

C:\Users\INSERT-USER-HERE\AppData\Roaming

3, Re-install the client

Possible MAC fix:

Try another user account

Try another non-admin user account

You can e-mail us the info on contact@unibetcommunity.com and I'll pick it up from there just mention this thread in the mail text together with the information requested above. Thank you for your cooperation and patience in this. 

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Yeh, going to your roaming folder in Appdata and deleting the unibet folder, Will make you redownload the assets and most of the time it can be fixed like that. 

I shoudve maybe mentiond that method earlier but i did not knew this post was here.

Sort of related to: Login problem after installing 2.24.1 - Windows 7

It is what i am doing the last week everyday. :Rofl::Hearts:

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

Just had a "bug".problem.thumb.png.574d425be109319cdf1893717e46e191.png

WEB VERSION

In a wait of OUS to start,fire up a 4x2€ hexapros.18:55 CET.After a 3-4 hands played,UOS started but started a problem,also.
Loading of that,E62 (10€),went on and on but could not press anything.I heard sounds of hexapros but was unabled to go on table...
After refesh and pressed "PLAY" buttons finded myself in a "dead situation".

Could you @RayL @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet guys compensate that?

*hexapro tickets are also fine if you cant in cash

@XY wrote:

Just had a "bug".problem.thumb.png.1a3846afbfb1f73b82cdb7dce6cf2ed3.png

WEB VERSION

In a wait of OUS to start,fire up a 4x2€ hexapros.18:55 CET.After a 3-4 hands played,UOS started but started a problem,also.

Loading of that,E62 (10€),went on and on but could not press anything.I heard sounds of hexapros but was unabled to go on table...

After refesh and pressed "PLAY" buttons finded myself in a "dead situation".

Could you @RayL @JeppeL @Leo-Unibet guys compensate that?

*hexapro tickets are also fine if you cant in cash

@JeppeL@Patric-Unibet any news?

Is it in review process?

• 1 month later...

@Want2Believe wrote:

I'm not sure if it's legal or not, but try VPN servers. I'm teliing this, because I had the same white screen thing before due to country restrictions. And I fixed this via VPN. Once you logged in you can switch off VPN and then client will work with your default server/connection.

It is the only way to log-in lately. I used Google DNS before and was able to start the .exe and visit unibet.com. After one update - could not log-in(white screen) and even can't connect to the site.

This wasn't a big issue until 21.12.2018 when my account was blocked and today it happened again when switching the VPN add-on on my browser and log-in. The chat agent today was helpful as the first one and helped the block to  be removed very quickly. The problem is that he said that "it's stated in our T&C that usage of VPN is not allowed" and asked me not to use it or "my account will get blocked and never be reopened".

I found it hard to explain to him that it's the only way to visit the site lately( public DNSs don't work anymore) and I could not start the poker client. I use it only to log-in and turn it off immediately, so never bothered to mention it except in this thread:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Poker-available-in-Bulgaria/m-p/209482#M34650

Also there are several threads in the Help&Support where users have similar problems and @RayL  didn't state that VPN is not allowed, but simply to switch it off... In my case this do the trick with the poker client just after I manage to log-in.

@Kris-Unibet, @Patric-Unibet , @Stubbe-Unibet  please help me with this problem, as I have to prove that you are fine with this (in my case as Bulgarian player). Also there might be some fix/know-how you could share about this connectivity change and I could use public DNS again instead of VPN. It's only Unibet that is not accessible from the 20-30(I tried) of the 99% restricted gambling sites by all ISPs in Bulgaria.

The first date when I was blocked was 21.01(not 21.12). And I should have mentioned the case number given me by the chat-agent on 21st, as the security department wasn't at work yet.

It is:

CSOP-184407

It may help you with additional info and the chat session. And I have the one of today screenshotted, if needed.

Also I reread the T&Cs and browsed through Privacy Notice and Security Information there, but did not find the "VPN not allowed" :Wonder:

https://www.unibet.com/general-info/terms

Archived