Christmas and New Year Changes

Leo-Unibet

No i wasn`t promised any changes, i just meant that what ever changes they implement i hope they are just as good as this year was for the players, since they attracted more and more players, me included and people enjoy playing here cause many stuck with it; i`ve tried this platform in january 2018 mostly for poker and haven`t looked back since which lead me to even try sports betting, bingo,slots(which are activities i haven`t done much in the past) because of the promo`s,  like to see such intrest in pleasing the players and investment for increasing the community and i think there is much more to grow to, don`t stop here ! :) 

Hi Leo, the betting freeroll being pulled is a bit frustrating!

I placed a bet specifically to get a ticket (& lost the bet!!)

Most annoyingly of all, I would have used the ticket on the 20th if I had to, but tonight suited me better. Can you please give me another ticket that I can use on January 10th (I’m away for Christmas & New Year).

Merry Christmas to all at Unibet & thanks in advance

Cris

@RX7_Dagonet wrote:

Hi Leo, the betting freeroll being pulled is a bit frustrating!

I placed a bet specifically to get a ticket (& lost the bet!!)

Most annoyingly of all, I would have used the ticket on the 20th if I had to, but tonight suited me better. Can you please give me another ticket that I can use on January 10th (I’m away for Christmas & New Year).

Merry Christmas to all at Unibet & thanks in advance

Cris

@RX7_Dagonet the betting freeroll is running 4 min late reg left!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived