Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

We will during Christmas and New Year change the MTT offering a little bit, some tournaments will be removed where we expect less participations.

Merry Christmas to you all!!  

7 REPLIES
FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

Can`t wait to see what changes will be made, hope its gonna at least just as good for the players Smile

Happy Christmas everyone!

Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

Can`t wait to see what changes will be made, hope its gonna at least just as good for the players Smile

Happy Christmas everyone!

Someone promissed You changes regarding Unibet? Or You are just hoping for a miracle?

Happy Christmas to You too Smile 

FaiDeaEmo Rank 10
Rank 10

No i wasn`t promised any changes, i just meant that what ever changes they implement i hope they are just as good as this year was for the players, since they attracted more and more players, me included and people enjoy playing here cause many stuck with it; i`ve tried this platform in january 2018 mostly for poker and haven`t looked back since which lead me to even try sports betting, bingo,slots(which are activities i haven`t done much in the past) because of the promo`s,  like to see such intrest in pleasing the players and investment for increasing the community and i think there is much more to grow to, don`t stop here ! Smile 

RX7_Dagonet Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi Leo, the betting freeroll being pulled is a bit frustrating!

I placed a bet specifically to get a ticket (& lost the bet!!)

Most annoyingly of all, I would have used the ticket on the 20th if I had to, but tonight suited me better. Can you please give me another ticket that I can use on January 10th (I’m away for Christmas & New Year).

Merry Christmas to all at Unibet & thanks in advance

Cris

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 15
Rank 15

@RX7_Dagonet wrote:

Hi Leo, the betting freeroll being pulled is a bit frustrating!

I placed a bet specifically to get a ticket (& lost the bet!!)

Most annoyingly of all, I would have used the ticket on the 20th if I had to, but tonight suited me better. Can you please give me another ticket that I can use on January 10th (I’m away for Christmas & New Year).

Merry Christmas to all at Unibet & thanks in advance

Cris

@RX7_Dagonet the betting freeroll is running 4 min late reg left!

MetalWolf Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-Unibetis everything back to normal now? I don't know what it looked like before on a Sunday Happyshy

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@triceraatopp I'm way too nice to you :-)

0 Likes