Changes to qualifier tournaments

Chris-Unibet

Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue we've had with a qualifier. Until we know more about that case, we have to remove rebuys/addons from qualifiers. The plan is to bring back rebuys and addons when we're confident that the problem is solved. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

That also means there should be some nice overlays these weekends in some qualifiers despite the guarantees being lower in some of them. 

@Betzcom wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet@Chris-Unibet

Is this temporary measure supposed to remove the UO4s? They were re-entry x2 (no Add-on). They seem to have disappeared from the lobby. And when I click one of my UO4 tickets, the list is empty.

Today's qualifiers have been removed but they will return tomorrow.

@pirahn The bug you found above was because we tried to recreate the qualifiers mentioned by @Betzcom in too short a time period. Everyone who took part in the €10 Supernova qualifier in question has received €10 cash back into their account, the tournament will proceed and pay out advertised prizes as normal. 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibetwrote:

@Betzcomwrote:

@DavidP_Unibet@Chris-Unibet

Is this temporary measure supposed to remove the UO4s? They were re-entry x2 (no Add-on). They seem to have disappeared from the lobby. And when I click one of my UO4 tickets, the list is empty.

Today's qualifiers have been removed but they will return tomorrow.

@pirahn The bug you found above was because we tried to recreate the qualifiers mentioned by @Betzcom in too short a time period. Everyone who took part in the €10 Supernova qualifier in question has received €10 cash back into their account, the tournament will proceed and pay out advertised prizes as normal. 

@DavidP_Unibet Not sure why i get a refund as it didnt affect me, furthermore i won the 100tix. Will have to give it back when @MarcoV finally does his leaving tourny.

I can confirm, the 100 Euro ticket has been credited. Actually, this qualifier was pretty cool to play, despite the fact it took 2 hours. Maybe you'd want to reduce the intervalls from 5 minutes back to 4 minutes.

Edit:

@Chris-Unibet@DavidP_Unibet

I also received the 10 Euro for playing, despite winning a ticket. That's not necessary, as I was totally aware that this game wasn't a R/A.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

I can confirm, the 100 Euro ticket has been credited. Actually, this qualifier was pretty cool to play, despite the fact it took 2 hours. Maybe you'd want to reduce the intervalls from 5 minutes back to 4 minutes.

Edit:

@Chris-Unibet@DavidP_Unibet

I also received the 10 Euro for playing, despite winning a ticket. That's not necessary, as I was totally aware that this game wasn't a R/A.

Sorry just to clarify, we compensated everyone who played because there was a bug with the chip counts at the beginning. Other players weren't necessarily affected but even still, we were happy to do this.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

When are things going back to normal again?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hi,

since few weeks Odyssey have addon break with normal break and then 3 minutes after a break is another 3 minutes, I think, addon break where you can't make an addon, in saturday's €25 R/A 3 TIX to €100 uk tour you can only rebuy since few weeks too.

I played a fair few UK tour qualifiers tonight and noticed than not one qualifier I regged was cancelled whereas previous Sunday's I've played there were many games not even having enough players to get started. 

I do believe the satellite system for the UK tour is healthier without all these rebuys and add ons. Tonight was a nice reminder of the way it used to be even with the reduced guarantees. I've always been of the opinion that a 4 euro R/A is too expensive for the very recreational player you are trying to target with this tour. I've also mentioned the flaw of a UK1 winner heading into the UK4 with one single entry but sadly the system remains.  

@Chris-Unibet @David-Unibet Would you be able to look at the data from this weekends UK tour qualifiers and compare field size, overlay etc with last weekends games which had rebuys and add ons? Thanks. 

Just had a look at the UK4 numbers and was surprised some did actually overlay. Not a huge amount mind and on a bright note they actually ran. I do think if it carries on in this form though that it will attract more players and there won't be a need for the r/a.

The UK25 game tonight did really well. 

• 2 weeks later...

@NeriPokerwrote:

I played a fair few UK tour qualifiers tonight and noticed than not one qualifier I regged was cancelled whereas previous Sunday's I've played there were many games not even having enough players to get started. 

I do believe the satellite system for the UK tour is healthier without all these rebuys and add ons. Tonight was a nice reminder of the way it used to be even with the reduced guarantees. I've always been of the opinion that a 4 euro R/A is too expensive for the very recreational player you are trying to target with this tour. I've also mentioned the flaw of a UK1 winner heading into the UK4 with one single entry but sadly the system remains.  

@Chris-Unibet @David-Unibet Would you be able to look at the data from this weekends UK tour qualifiers and compare field size, overlay etc with last weekends games which had rebuys and add ons? Thanks. 

+1

I myself was put off by the rebuy/addon structure satellites/

Archived