Challenges for cashing daily tournaments several days in a row.

sG

Me and a friend had this idea of a MTT challenge type thing where the objective is to cash daily tournaments several days in a row.

For example cashing the Daily 25 deep 2 times in a row has a certain price. Cashing it 3 times a somewhat bigger prize etc.

And having the same structure for the daily 4 deep aswell.

What do you think of this idea and the chances implementing it in the future?

What you do with a challenge like that is only reward players that are already winning which isn't want Unibet likes to do. They would rather reward all players equally/at random or reward losing players to keep them in the game longer.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC wrote:

What you do with a challenge like that is only reward players that are already winning which isn't want Unibet likes to do. They would rather reward all players equally/at random or reward losing players to keep them in the game longer.

Not necessarily: Bad but not terrible players could cash more often than really good players because they are not taking enough risks to give themselves the best opportunity possible to win the tournament. Instead they are folding their way into the money. That’s why I wouldn’t like this kind of challenge at Unibet because challenges usually advise a goodish playing style and this challenge would do the opposite. While it might cause some players to play more patiently it also advocates nit-folding your way into the money.

Archived