Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Employee Chris-Unibet
Unibet Employee

Hi @mgermo,
The old system was just there because we didn't get the chance to implement challenges in SNGs and Cash Games before.
I can't have a look for every single forum member but just so you know, you've received over 20% more points that what you would have with the old system. 

Hi @VikingsAF,
Sit & Go Challenges frequencies were calculated based on data prior we've introduced Challenges. What it means is that, if anything, it currently favours most players because now, they can change their behaviour according to challenges, at least for for some of them (e.g. During the first two levels, be dealt a suited connector and see a flop). 
Now, of course, there's a lot of variance and it depends on how you play as well.

One question though: Is that frustrating to have most of the SNG Challenges working only during the first two levels? We need to do that so that it doesn't favour good players over the rest but I'm wondering if we should add 1 level. It's too late for Q2 though as it needs a lot of work to get new frequencies. In Q2, we'll replace some of the most discarded ones and also, all the one step challenges. 

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Chris-Unibet an addition of one or even 2 levels would surely make it a lot more interesting. 

Because in 2 levels you maybe see only 12 hands, which is not a lot. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Never played on a site that had this sort of reward scheme and have to say I'm finding it really fun. I can be an mttt grinder on occasion but don't play a lot of cash or SNG's at all. But because of challenges I've found myself dipping in those games a lot more than usual which is good for the site and hopefully good for my all round game (if not good for my bankroll!).

Agree that adding an extra level or 2 would be nice but keep up the good work either way.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

One question though: Is that frustrating to have most of the SNG Challenges working only during the first two levels? We need to do that so that it doesn't favour good players over the rest but I'm wondering if we should add 1 level. It's too late for Q2 though as it needs a lot of work to get new frequencies. In Q2, we'll replace some of the most discarded ones and also, all the one step challenges. 

I think you're making a mistake assuming that only bad players get eliminated within the first 6 minutes. From my experience playing here, it's mostly situations like AA vs KK or flush vs trips that gets players kicked out within the first 2 levels. That has nothing to do with skills but is mostly a case of bad luck. What about the bad players here making it through the first two levels and still don't reach the money on a regular basis? Those guys get totally screwed with such a system.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Ridex Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, guys Happyshy
Lol, I hope its a some kind of joke loose.jpg

So you asking me to loose? Maybe it will be bettter task to win/loose with some kind of awefull combination (72o or else)? Couse i am sure that noone wanna be beaten FIVE TIMES (Mostly with overpair).

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Have to agree with @Ridex here. Challenges should always be positive and at best rewarding "offensive" gameplay. Nobody loses on purpose in order to finish one challenge.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
mgermo Rank 6
Rank 6

Yes, wrong mentality. I already told about it in 2+2 thread.

0 Likes
Efeb23 Rank 10
Rank 10

"Be dealt into a hand where the last two digits of the hand number are 99" - can anyone give me a hint. I really can't understand what do I have to do!

0 Likes
whereisrivaldo Rank 12
Rank 12

@Efeb23 You see the hand number on the top left corner of the table as Hand: #4858753299All you can do is just play more hands to get it completed. Smirk

Efeb23 Rank 10
Rank 10