Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

As the OFFICIAL UNIBET site saying    ,,Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.,,      i never received  those points when i spend  1 euro ..  in my last 3  tournaments i ve seen that my chalenge points aren t moving forward when a spend that euro ...  what this means??

0 Likes
15 REPLIES
Highlighted
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@DDP wrote:

As the OFFICIAL UNIBET site saying    ,,Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.,,      i never received  those points when i spend  1 euro ..  in my last 3  tournaments i ve seen that my chalenge points aren t moving forward when a spend that euro ...  what this means??

You're incorrect, if the buy-in is 0.90 + 0.10 = 1 euro you get 10 challenge points not 100.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

well .in that case it s bullHeartHeartsHeart ... i should be explained  more careful on Unibet site   .  am i right ??

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@DDP wrote:

well .in that case it s bullHeartHeartsHeart ... i should be explained  more careful on Unibet site   .  am i right ??

They do explain it. But maybe you're right and it's not explicit enough for new players. Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.

ccc.PNGthats the tournament fee

DDP Rank 9
Rank 9
that buy in it s explain ... regarding to the challenge points ..not .. it s should be explain that if ur gonna enter in a 2 euro tournament with a 180 =20 buy in ..you will receive 110 challenge point ... jeezz we live in a tricky world
0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

@FreedoM  sooo ... explain this ...  last night  i played a 5 euro tournament , and gues what ... i got 26 HeartHeartsHeart chalenge points ... sooo  HeartHeartsHeart unibet ..HeartHeartsHeart alll 

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@DDP wrote:

@FreedoM  sooo ... explain this ...  last night  i played a 5 euro tournament , and gues what ... i got 26 HeartHeartsHeart chalenge points ... sooo  HeartHeartsHeart unibet ..HeartHeartsHeart alll 

I get it, you love Unibet so much. Smile

I don't believe that, but i will tag the mods @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet and @Patric-Unibet look further into it and clarify this situation.

Hope your not in a hurry because it's sunday. Wink

0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9

@FreedoM  yesterday after we talked here about that 1 euro buy in  .   my challenge points were    1320    . i played a few tournaments ...  and  until midnight i ve spent  7 euro and this morning  gues what ... challenge  point 1356 ....  i am not gonna play here not even a 1 cent flip ....  same HeartHeartsHeart like riverstars (pokerstars) ...

0 Likes
DDP Rank 9
Rank 9
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@DDP wrote:

26 is strange, are you sure not to got 30 of it? When we are speaking about points we don't have to check the total buyin what we have to pay playing the tourney, but the fee what we contribute. So there are tourney types in where the buyin is €4.50+€0,50=€5 and also tourney where €4.70+€0.30=€5 is the total buyin. The first one gives you 50 points, the second 30.