Challenge points missing

DDP

As the OFFICIAL UNIBET site saying    ,,Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.,,      i never received  those points when i spend  1 euro ..  in my last 3  tournaments i ve seen that my chalenge points aren t moving forward when a spend that euro ...  what this means??

@DDP wrote:

As the OFFICIAL UNIBET site saying    ,,Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.,,      i never received  those points when i spend  1 euro ..  in my last 3  tournaments i ve seen that my chalenge points aren t moving forward when a spend that euro ...  what this means??

You're incorrect, if the buy-in is 0.90 + 0.10 = 1 euro you get 10 challenge points not 100.

@DDP wrote:

well .in that case it s bull❤️♥️❤️ ... i should be explained  more careful on Unibet site   .  am i right ??

They do explain it. But maybe you're right and it's not explicit enough for new players. Multi-table tournaments don’t have their own Challenges – instead, they award Challenges Points directly. For every €1 you spend in tournament fees, you’ll receive 100 points.

ccc.thumb.PNG.aa394ddc2d064260fdfeed70547e986a.PNG

that buy in it s explain ... regarding to the challenge points ..not .. it s should be explain that if ur gonna enter in a 2 euro tournament with a 180 =20 buy in ..you will receive 110 challenge point ... jeezz we live in a tricky world

@DDP wrote:

@FreedoM  sooo ... explain this ...  last night  i played a 5 euro tournament , and gues what ... i got 26 ❤️♥️❤️ chalenge points ... sooo  ❤️♥️❤️ unibet ..❤️♥️❤️ alll 

I get it, you love Unibet so much. 😃

I don't believe that, but i will tag the mods @JeppeL, @RayL and @Patric-Unibet look further into it and clarify this situation.

Hope your not in a hurry because it's sunday. 😉

@FreedoM  yesterday after we talked here about that 1 euro buy in  .   my challenge points were    1320    . i played a few tournaments ...  and  until midnight i ve spent  7 euro and this morning  gues what ... challenge  point 1356 ....  i am not gonna play here not even a 1 cent flip ....  same ❤️♥️❤️ like riverstars (pokerstars) ...

@DDP wrote:

@FreedoM  sooo ... explain this ...  last night  i played a 5 euro tournament , and gues what ... i got 26 ❤️♥️❤️ chalenge points ... sooo  ❤️♥️❤️ unibet ..❤️♥️❤️ alll 

26 is strange, are you sure not to got 30 of it? When we are speaking about points we don't have to check the total buyin what we have to pay playing the tourney, but the fee what we contribute. So there are tourney types in where the buyin is €4.50+€0,50=€5 and also tourney where €4.70+€0.30=€5 is the total buyin. The first one gives you 50 points, the second 30.

@DDP So let's say you have a buy in of 5 euro to an MTT. From that 1 euro you pay 30 cents as rake (fee) and based on the rake you pay you receive 30 Challenge Points. It's not the actual buy in that grants the amount of points, it's the fee or rake you pay based on that buy in that grants you a certain amount of points.
Former Community Moderator

Archived