cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 13
Rank 13
any updates yet about the less rake sng's ?
0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Petit_pertotalYou mean this? https://www.pokernews.com/news/promotions/2020/10/win-a-share-of-2-000-every-week-by-playing-rake-fr...

It already happened. The promotion ended on Sunday, then the 50€ and 100€ SNGs were removed. The rake on the remaining levels is now as it used to be (5%).

Rank 13
Rank 13
ah lol.. i tought they where looking for a permanent solution.

Since we don't get the rakeback anymore here in belgium i did quit poker so i only check the forum once in a while to see where the topic ends (so i can start playing again) guess i still need to have some more patience, hopefully they find a solution in a few months..
0 Likes
Rank 19
Rank 19

Hi Unibet staff  @JeppeL 

is it possible to remove the popup of 'high hands promo' for belgian players as we are not included to any promo's or rakeback?

Don't mind it pops up that much, but still annoying.

if not possible, no problem.

Cheers

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@wwaanneess it'll be removed in the December release as it looks right now. We didn't manage to include it in the release next week, unfortunately Sad
0 Likes
Rank 19
Rank 19

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

0 Likes
Rank 12
Rank 12

@Stubbe Seems like Belgians don't see the Simpson Stream Special freerolls in the lobby anymore, since yesterday. Normally we're supposed to be able to play them, so I hope it's just a mistake?

0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hello @Stubbe-Unibet ,

What's the news since April 2020?

Do you have perspective now, do you have plans or you won't do anything?

Pokerstars still offers rakeback (clothing, accessories, gift certificates) via the online store ... You were talking about an online store on Unibet, did you forget this idea?

You realize that at present, you are clearly the most attractive room in Belgium (I'm talking about poker)

0 Likes