cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

hello, 

very unfortunate, especially for us the players.

we now have a disavantage vs other players from other countries because they have promotions, rakeback, freerolls etc.

Idiotic law because this doesn't let us play less, it does let us play more to get the same win $ as we would have otherwise.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Check_Norris,

I'm afraid it will be the same for the Community League as well. I will check the leaderboard and then decide how to pay out BE players on it. I will update this to the League page as well. I wish I could just keep it in but unfortunately it's not possible now.

Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17

@Schelle  @Check_Norris  @fasteR  @KrustyTheClown  

This is exactly what happend to Sweden last year. That also went completly without communication and we have not been given a cent in rakeback or promotions since. At the time we were also about 6 months into the community leaderboard with a UO package for first and I was in a very clear lead but I was cut out without given any kind of compensation. 

Another leaderboard that was through an external partner did pay out and we got the quarterly payouts but that was it. 

I think that the only fair thing to do is to lower the rake, the other countries get both rakeback AND all the leaderboards, promotions etc. Basicly this means that Swedes and Belgs pay for the other countries promotions.

Since it probably wouldent be allowed to lower the rake for just swedes and belgs I think the only solution is to lower rake for all players and change the rakeback system to something that provides fun and value for the allowed countries but that is not payed for by Swedes and Belgs!

Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

very simple: gg poker Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 19
Rank 19

Really want to thank all Unibet staff and ambassadors for everything! Unibet is a company to m'y heart a(for i think 10 years on my behalf) , i take no blame for all of this. We all knew it was coming... its Belgian government, which we all know is incompetent in many ways... But you guys of unibet always have been on our site, and thats TOP! Big love and much succes in the Future!

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@ReCorpH  the community league is insignificant compared to the rest ... Waterfall

@triceraatopp you already earn enough without rakeback you Cheeky ... For MTT players, I can understand staying but for cash game players ... Puking

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8
What a sad day. Those bonuses were my motivation to keep grinding and try moving up in stakes .. and once you play 25nl it's a big help. My dream to play higher is melting like snow in the sun :-( !
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

i see no reason to leave Unibet for the time being.

we are a monkey country , they cannot help that,   unibet will provide a solution for us 

its better  to stay  , together  we are strong 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

This stuff is outrageous. Once again the gambling commission shows its true colors. This is not at all about protecting the players but about some ridiculous political agenda that is biased and extremely selective in targeting the low/midstakes poker community in any way they see fit. We need Unibet and the poker community in general to speak out against this type of BS. Soon we will all be playing on shady apps like PPPoker and PokerBros and we'll be at the mercy of so-called 'club managers' whether or not we will receive the bitcoins to our wallets... This is a major step backwards in the legalization process of something that we are getting some form of control on, right at a time that we need progressive legalization measures more than ever.

For now, I'll keep playing on Unibet since I enjoy playing here and respect the company and their views on poker. But nothing is holding me back from trying out the unregulated sites/apps once I go on a downswing again and enjoy the juicy games (with actually unprotected and possibly vulnerable players), win more and most of all never have to declare any taxes once I win big or go semi-professional.

The real degenerates are not the players, but the regulators who take totally irrational decisions, don't communicate, persist in their limited mindset and label everyone who says otherwise as opposition. The characteristics of a true problem gambler if you ask me.

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@wwaanneessGG poker isn't possible in Belgium right?

0 Likes