cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

received my 10 euro mtt ticket, cheers on that!

keep on the good stream Heart

igottwins Rank 12
Rank 12

Hey there are you still at this or did you make the target ?

i have just started my own challenge back up im at nl10 what level are you ?

0 Likes
DaVitsche Rank 14
Rank 14

Well, this is going to be awkward.

Simply put: We failed. We couldn't get past 25NL, we did twice, but 50NL put us back down real fast, and 25NL isn't a level where you rebuild, you just want to shoot through it and spend as little time there as possible.

After 2 years of trying, albeit not always our very best, it's fair to say we call this challenge a failure. This has made me realize a lot of things about streaming cashgames, and about being a beginning player in today's game.

The Game

- The regs got a lot better: Obviously streaming played a big role in this, we explain our way of thinking, which allows decent opponents to perfectly adjust to the way we perceive the population without knowing this is happening.

- Kinda weird for me to say, but I think nowadays the rake is a lot harder to beat on smallstakes. Smallstakes are probably the stakes that are affected the most, so you can't afford to ever not play your A-game, since your winrate is going to be very low to begin with. This is even more true for players that are just at the start of their poker "careers", since they still have a lot of fundamental flaws.

The Stream

- Cashgames are not as sexy as MTT's: People like to watch you have deep runs, and eventually take down a tournament, preferably a big field one. Cashgames is more about the combination of all those 5bb pots that you pick up along the way, and people don't randomly play 200bb pots. So as a viewing experience, it's definitaly a niche within a niche.

- We have a pretty cool community on twitch. I can't stress enough how chill you guys are. Very welcoming to newer members, supportive, well behaved (for the most part), and most of you improved so much over these two years that I really hope you guys keep making the game fun, and rewarding for yourselves.

So yeah, kinda emotional because of the failure, but I think it's better to just let it go, and stream cashgames while just clicking buttons and talk to you guys, the same thing we've been doing for 2 years.

Much love,

David

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@DaVitsche   I think that Tournament David v1.1 will be also interesting Happyshy

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 22
Rank 22

@DaVitsche  I think the problem is not in your game, just guys play hands with almost the same chance of winning. (52 vs. 48, etc.). But no one considers rake from each hand that will take the difference. Therefore, it is possible to remain at the same level for years. On account of the level - everyone has already learned from your streams and other sources. Therefore, I do not read any special literature. Therefore, it is easy for me to play against the guys who play with patterns. We must always think outside the box.
The main reason that you didn’t manage to jump is that the stream takes a lot of attention and concentration. GL BRMSmile

0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

Tnx for all the good content and fun amusement! Take good care of yourself and your family! Heart

Bladetonko Rank 7
Rank 7

25nl and 50nl rake is especially brutal on unibet. Think unibet should have done something about it for a long time.

There is always talk about how fields are soft but no one considers how much rake cuts down on your win rate.

SDmonkey Rank 10
Rank 10

Rake! does anyone no what the rake in bb/100 is for N25 N50 N100 

I’m looking to move up I beat N10 but don’t think it will be worthwhile!

The sites should drop the rake and let some of us micro guys have a shot I bet a lot of us would crush high stakes🙂

Unibet for the players just do it you would become biggest and best poker site ever 👍🏼

0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Thank you for your effort over all these years.  Maye start a MTT challenge instead.