Cashgame challenge 4NL to 800NL: twitch.tv/davitsche

DaVitsche

@DaVitsche  I think the problem is not in your game, just guys play hands with almost the same chance of winning. (52 vs. 48, etc.). But no one considers rake from each hand that will take the difference. Therefore, it is possible to remain at the same level for years. On account of the level - everyone has already learned from your streams and other sources. Therefore, I do not read any special literature. Therefore, it is easy for me to play against the guys who play with patterns. We must always think outside the box.
The main reason that you didn’t manage to jump is that the stream takes a lot of attention and concentration. GL BRM😃

25nl and 50nl rake is especially brutal on unibet. Think unibet should have done something about it for a long time.

There is always talk about how fields are soft but no one considers how much rake cuts down on your win rate.

• Like 1

Rake! does anyone no what the rake in bb/100 is for N25 N50 N100 

I’m looking to move up I beat N10 but don’t think it will be worthwhile!

The sites should drop the rake and let some of us micro guys have a shot I bet a lot of us would crush high stakes

Unibet for the players just do it you would become biggest and best poker site ever