Cash ticket opponents

Volat

Among other things new players are rewarded with a 10 e cash ticket to 2/4 cent tables. When I'm entering a table I'm presented with a choise to play either with cash or with a ticket. So my question is: if I enter the table with a ticket or with cash, has my opponents made the same choise (meaning: does the software select same kind of players to same table), or is it always a mix of cash and ticket players on a same table?

In my opinion playing with cash against ticket players can be a bad or a good thing.

@Volat wrote:

Among other things new players are rewarded with a 10 e cash ticket to 2/4 cent tables. When I'm entering a table I'm presented with a choise to play either with cash or with a ticket. So my question is: if I enter the table with a ticket or with cash, has my opponents made the same choise (meaning: does the software select same kind of players to same table), or is it always a mix of cash and ticket players on a same table?

In my opinion playing with cash against ticket players can be a bad or a good thing.

It's random. 😃

• Like 1

@Volat 

Sit on one of the cash tables with real money as your buy-in during slow hours. Look at the players around you. Immediately leave the table and sit on the tables again, but this time with your ticket balance. Look at the players. They're the same ones.

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"