Cash games os just a joke

anxietyyy5

Só third day playing here cash games and online have something fiishy how the hell cant hot One time trios on 3 days cant i hot tão fluhes iin alunos 800hands ..?1010 JJ Lóide all the time and the playability seems só fixes its insane Impossible to play and profitable

@anxietyyy5 wrote:

Só third day playing here cash games and online have something fiishy how the hell cant hot One time trios on 3 days cant i hot tão fluhes iin alunos 800hands ..?1010 JJ Lóide all the time and the playability seems só fixes its insane Impossible to play and profitable

giphyMaybe you should try a more strategical approach to the game than a blame approach. Maybe you should understand that poker is a zero sum game. Maybe you should also understand that mathematically the luck/skill factor in the short therm is 70/30 ex 1 month and in long therm ex 1 year it reverses, that's if you put lots of volume/study. In my experience people freak out from having unrealistic expectations/goals. I'm gonna go and take a stab in the dark, since you choose anxiety as a nickname that this game involves quite a lot of risk and if you aren't able to handle it, the isn't not for you. Maybe you're better off knitting or doing something more relaxing. Much :Hearts: and happy holidays. 

• Like 1

800 hands is nothing in poker and days are meaningless quantity. Of course you can make calculations how much you win in a day, but how many times something happens in a day is not proper thinking and will not guide you to become better player. When you say something happens all the time, this tells you have emotional approach. I'd make a suggestion here is your problem and not in Unibets RNG.

Play only what amount you can comfortably play with and lose.

• Like 2