Cash game rebuy issue

Ghaleon

So I read about other inguiries related to auto rebuy and I understand reasoning for not using auto rebuy feature. But there is one big issue that neither recreational or reggy players probably like.

When losing whole stack I get chance to rebuy for obvious reason. But when I lose most of my stack (e.g. 20bb left) then next hand will be dealt right away. Often I don't have time to do manual rebuy even if I had wanted as I would personally always want.

Now we get to big issue part. I get dealt playable/premium hand and I only have tiny amount left. This will mean that expected value of hand will drop dramatically and when these spots happen multiple times we can be losing ton of value. If recreational player get dealt AA, etc and have 5bb left is he going to be thrilled or more likely thinking: "f*CK you site"?

So if auto rebuy is not wanted could there be some sort of middle ground on this issue? E.g. prolong next hand delay bit if stack is below 50bb? Have rebuy possible with single click to wanted amount (default size could be 50bb, possible to change from settings)? 

I doubt I am only one seeing the issue on current functionality. If logic for current one is it prevents player from losing as big pot on next hand for tilting issues it's fairly poor reasoning. If such issue exist it won't likely disappear after one hand.

In general reasoning to not allow recreational players to be spotted as easily is fairly weak one. Reggy type players will likely rebuy into 100bb frequently if that is their preferred stack depth. It won't really affect on my opponent profiling that much. But this is obviously just my view.

Hi @Ghaleon It is an interesting point but it's possible to keep your stack topped up, though you have to be concentrating all the time. As soon as you fire all in or a big bet, hit the top up button. Your stack won't top up during the hand but will immediately the hand is over, so if you have say 50bb left and call an all in for 45 bb, top up straight away. The hand finishes and your 5bb tops up to 100bb. It's not so easy when multi-tabling as you can miss top ups while concentrating on the action or other tables click into view over your current one, and takes a bit of watching, but it is possible. :cash:

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with @Teethgrinder, the issue is when you call the last bet on the river, If you're the guy betting, you have time etc., but the window of clickertunity when calling is miniscule. I often miss it too.

Also: This is obviously only an issue to people that lose the pot. Solution => Just win the pot 4Head!