Cash Game Festival qualifier this Sunday

JeppeL

This Sunday we're offering a great chance to play some nice cash games at the end of this month! At 8:30 PM CET there's going to be a €25 Rebuy + add on tournament with a €2000 package for the Cash Game Festival event in Talinn!

The package includes a €1000 cash game token, a four night stay at the Hilton Hotel, included activites and a €300 in travel money!

We'll include a little extra for any community member playing the tournament, so if use a poker alias identical or very similar to your community name and get to the final table, post a screenshot here in the thread of you sitting at the FT while the tournament is still running and we'll credit you €50 free bonus money on Monday :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Believe it or not: Your community annoucement for the CGF Tallinn 2018 brought me back to Unibet after many years, as I was looking for sats for the event! Hence thank you for offering this amazing opportunity! And.. I am even more ecstatic, as I just won the sat ;)

I am very excited to go to Tallinn and I am also looking forward to playing a lot more on Unibet again!

Btw I just noticed your screenshot post, I hope it also ok if i post the results? My screenname is identical to my communtiy name.. ;)

Congrats @instantfold for taking the first place :).  I've added you the promised €50 bonus in the form of 2 X €25 Free Bonus Money (had a bit of a technical issue with the 50 one). Make sure you don't activate the second until the first is wagered.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Thank you @RayL! :)

How come you overlooked me for the bonus money though? :P

On a different note, could you please tell me quickly at what time I need to be in Tallinn on 25.4.18? My apologies for asking this early after the sat, but flying to Tallinn is rather tricky, as there are no direct flights and spaces are limited, especially given the fact that the event starts in 9 days!

Many thanks for your help!

@RayL I don't want to spoil the fun for these 2 guys, but none of them made the final table. The game started 9 handed but ended up with 20+ players.

This is the final standingScreenshot_20180416-134601.thumb.jpg.d7a6407ac9f20efb72678103c793608f.jpg

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hey @instantfold, I didn't :) You were the first player I added the bonus to, check your "Bonus Offers", should be there.
About the arrival times, I had a word with the guy's over at poker and they advised to contact https://www.cashgamefestival.com/ directly for specifics, they will be able to provide you with all the much needed specifics. Sorry for not being of too much help on that chapter, it's an affiliate tournament owned by an outside company Unibet being a Partner/Sponsor in this.
However if you encounter any difficulties in getting the info, let me know and I'll do my best to contact them.
@VikingsAF, thanks for that buddy, no damage done, I've removed the Bonuses. 

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

That's what I get for not checking my account before posting this.. 😛 Once again, thank you @RayL! Much appreciated!

Oh then it is not a big deal, I just wanted to check if there is any deadline on your part. I actually know the guys who organise the event quite well, so I will just send them a text message 😃

Thanks for your help!

Archived