Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shoryureppa Rank 11
Rank 11

@Jeppe-Unibet it would be awesome to stream the final table online players need air time as well #jumpman

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 17
Rank 17

This probably doesn't count, but sort of final table Laugh

2018-04-15 21_30_01-€25 - Cash Game Festival Tallinn Qualifier - 15_30 - Ante 4 (8301464).png

instantfold Rank 7
Rank 7

Believe it or not: Your community annoucement for the CGF Tallinn 2018 brought me back to Unibet after many years, as I was looking for sats for the event! Hence thank you for offering this amazing opportunity! And.. I am even more ecstatic, as I just won the sat Wink

I am very excited to go to Tallinn and I am also looking forward to playing a lot more on Unibet again!

Btw I just noticed your screenshot post, I hope it also ok if i post the results? My screenname is identical to my communtiy name.. Wink

Congrats @instantfold for taking the first place Smile.  I've added you the promised €50 bonus in the form of 2 X €25 Free Bonus Money (had a bit of a technical issue with the 50 one). Make sure you don't activate the second until the first is wagered.

/Ray

instantfold Rank 7
Rank 7

Thank you @Ray-Unibet! Smile

How come you overlooked me for the bonus money though? :P

On a different note, could you please tell me quickly at what time I need to be in Tallinn on 25.4.18? My apologies for asking this early after the sat, but flying to Tallinn is rather tricky, as there are no direct flights and spaces are limited, especially given the fact that the event starts in 9 days!

Many thanks for your help!

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet I don't want to spoil the fun for these 2 guys, but none of them made the final table. The game started 9 handed but ended up with 20+ players.

This is the final standingScreenshot_20180416-134601.jpg

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hey @instantfold, I didn't Smile You were the first player I added the bonus to, check your "Bonus Offers", should be there.
About the arrival times, I had a word with the guy's over at poker and they advised to contact https://www.cashgamefestival.com/ directly for specifics, they will be able to provide you with all the much needed specifics. Sorry for not being of too much help on that chapter, it's an affiliate tournament owned by an outside company Unibet being a Partner/Sponsor in this.
However if you encounter any difficulties in getting the info, let me know and I'll do my best to contact them.
@VikingsAF, thanks for that buddy, no damage done, I've removed the Bonuses. 

/Ray

instantfold Rank 7
Rank 7

That's what I get for not checking my account before posting this.. Tongue Once again, thank you @Ray-Unibet! Much appreciated!

Oh then it is not a big deal, I just wanted to check if there is any deadline on your part. I actually know the guys who organise the event quite well, so I will just send them a text message Smile

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Smile Happens to the best of us @instantfold, it was my pleasure. Congrats again and feel free to create a thread informing us about how it went. Pics, Video's, personal experiences and opinions are always welcomed.