Cant see tomorrows MTTs

jonny2192

As the title says, Wouldnt it be better to see at least tomorrows games?

As it is I cant see any of the sats for tomorrow, I feel this would put new players off as they cant see what they may want to play tomorrow.

@Leo-Unibet

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@ChapInAChair wrote:

Is that your way of saying you’re not going to help me make the sandwiches?

@ChapInAChair If its the sandwhichs that you eat then I dont mind helping, If its one of them sandwhichs that @pirahn keeps trying to get us to try, then im afraid I am out.

Hope alls good in France :)

wrote:

Same for everyone then. I thought it was just me looking at it with drunken eyes 🤣

@MetalWolf yea thought I done something weird with my filters, Tend to use the "show my tickets" one, thought Unibet had secretly added  a "show only todays" filter :)

I think its better if you can see tomorrows games at the very least if you are planning on making a plan of play for the next day.

@jonny2192 wrote:

As the title says, Wouldnt it be better to see at least tomorrows games?

As it is I cant see any of the sats for tomorrow, I feel this would put new players off as they cant see what they may want to play tomorrow.

@Leo-Unibet

@jonny2192 I think it's more important to see what tournaments will run today, as a new player I rather certain they know whats up for tonight.

You Jonny know that 98,8% of todays schedule will be the same tomorrow, makes it easy for you to plan ahed. Weekly tournaments lite e.g. Supernova always pop one week before start time.

Tne thing is that I have to update all tournaments going to day light saving in March so I already now started with the update,  e.g. qualifiers, I don't think there is one player out there who find it intresting to see that a qualifier for €1-->€5-ticket starts tomorrow at 10:40pm

@Leo-Unibet

Players may not be intrested in the 1e-5sats but if you win a UO50 in the last game of the night as a new player the first thing you will do is see when you can play it and as it is you will think there are no games.

I think there is a big difference between me knowing whats available as a regular player(I log in pretty much every day) and a rec player.

I think certain games that are only twice a week miss out on a lot of players because people dont know about them like the 10e-250e multibuy and the 50e-250 turbos that are on weds and suns. I was speaking to a regular player not so long ago and they didnt know about the 10e multibuys.  With there being even less visability now I think they could end up with even less players.

Archived