Can someone please explain the pay out structure of PKO MTTs on unibet poker?

Reason

I won a €5000 GTD PKO tournament yesterday and was just confused by the payouts.

I got about €600 for the win, does anyone have any insght to why the payouts seem low?

Or could member of staff take a look at the tournament to make sure everything was on point.

To be more specific on the info I'm searching for is:

% of players paid in the tournament?

what % of the prizepool goes towards the bounties 

what % of bounties is rewarded for knocking a player out.

I'm assuming you're talking about the ice Giant Bounty. The GTD includes bounties.

50% is the bounty, when you knock someone out, 25% is added to yours, 75% you cash straight away. 

Unibet has a pretty large payout% since they have a lot of qualifiers, and they like to mincash. Not sure how large it is, but I think it's 15%. However, the money for those extra payouts isn't taken from the top. So with €600 you got around 24% of the remaining prizepool (€2500), which seems high even.

• Like 1

Hi @Reason ,

welcome to the Community

I can see you are indeed speaking of the €5,000 Ice Giant Bounty tournament.

It was a €25 buyin, which includes a €2.50 fee and had 222 players, 35 players finished in the money.

50% of the buyin (22.50*0.5=11.25) goes into the prizepool, the other is your bounty. For each player you know out, you get 75% of their bounty paid out and the other 25% would be added to your bounty, so it would go up by 2.81 EUR from 11.25 to 14.06 EUR, and so on.

The amount you won from the prize pool is 526.75 EUR but with the bounties you received a total of 705.94 EUR.

I hope this makes things more clear.

Thanks