Bug report, blank table

snufkins

Twice now in the last week it has happened when I was gonna play SNG HU that when the game started my table was blank. I cold not see anything but the table, not my avatar, not my opponent, not the chips or the cards. The "open table" button came up o the side and started blinking but it did not work pressing it and the money had been drawn from my account. Only when I restarted the software and logged in again did the table automatically open, then the game had been going on because I was down chips due to blinds.

It has only happened twice so not very often, but still something seems to be wrong and maybe needs looking into.

@JeppeL @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

• Like 1

@snufkins wrote:

Twice now in the last week it has happened when I was gonna play SNG HU that when the game started my table was blank. I cold not see anything but the table, not my avatar, not my opponent, not the chips or the cards. The "open table" button came up o the side and started blinking but it did not work pressing it and the money had been drawn from my account. Only when I restarted the software and logged in again did the table automatically open, then the game had been going on because I was down chips due to blinds.

It has only happened twice so not very often, but still something seems to be wrong and maybe needs looking into.

@JeppeL @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet 

Hi @snufkins,

Could you provide screenshots of the the system and display tabs in dxdiag please?

To get this, press the windows key + r and type dxdiag in the run prompt and press ok.

Poker Janitor