Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thynde Rank 8
Rank 8

So, i was playing hexapro, several games were fine, then all of a sudden randomly i wasn't able to fold or check anymore, only call or raise. I got a screenshot at the last moment when i had to go all in. Capture.PNG

17 REPLIES
BlackbirdSWE Rank 10
Rank 10
It just a bug and this have happen before just close down table and open up again O_o
Thynde Rank 8
Rank 8
I've played over a year in Unibet and never had this happen before, but i'll try closing table next time, thanks
Highlighted
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

Same at SnG table. It happened to me a couple of times.

Screenshot_490.png

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thynde I'm not on a pc for the rest of the evening, but we'll look into a compensation for you tomorrow - sorry for the inconvenience!

Thynde Rank 8
Rank 8
Wasn't actually looking for a refund, just wanted to let know. But I'll take the refund if i can Smile
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Had that one as well a few days ago, playing SNGs. Also not looking for a refund, but I think this bug goes away if you resize the window by choosing another grid. If it doesn't you can fold by running out the clock.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
What's the "Damage" here guys" @WuDu, @Thynde

incredulous

Don't you miss the fold button?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes

@WuDu wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
What's the "Damage" here guys" @WuDu, @Thynde

incredulous

Don't you miss the fold button?

Rofl, not exactly what I meant @WuDu, I was thinking more about the tournament the bug happened so I can just re issue the ticket. Anyway's Hex ticks are re added