Bug in hexapro

Thynde

Had that one as well a few days ago, playing SNGs. Also not looking for a refund, but I think this bug goes away if you resize the window by choosing another grid. If it doesn't you can fold by running out the clock.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayL wrote:

What's the "Damage" here guys" @WuDu, @Thynde

incredulous

Don't you miss the fold button?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@RayLOK, OK...

But you credited me with a hexabingo ticket by mistake, I was just trying to help @Thynde with my experience when I played SNGs and all of a sudden my fold button disappeared.

@RayL wrote:

Oups :) Good luck

:laugh:

Hi all,

It's a bug we are aware of which happens rarely.

It usually happens when you have a disconnection while in action and then reconnect the next hand.

Usually the best temporarily fix is closing the table and reopening it or just running out of time and therefore automatically fold and the next hand should work normal again.

It's a weird one, I know but it really doesn't happen often.

Nevertheless we are obviously trying to get it fixed.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi all,

It's a bug we are aware of which happens rarely.

It usually happens when you have a disconnection while in action and then reconnect the next hand.

Usually the best temporarily fix is closing the table and reopening it or just running out of time and therefore automatically fold and the next hand should work normal again.

It's a weird one, I know but it really doesn't happen often.

Nevertheless we are obviously trying to get it fixed.

Thanks

Fake News!

I usually have 1 Unibet related disconnection a day, however the missing fold button occurred only once or twice over the past 4 months or so, without a disconnection before. Also, the fold button doesn't reappear when running out of time, that's just a way to fold your hand. The last time it happened, the fold button showed up again after I resized the table size, going from 3*2 tables on my screen to 2*2.

Archived