Bug Half Billion

Check_Norris

In the Half Billion tournament ... I lost my chips, I was offered a "ticket" or "species" recave. I did not know if I had a second ticket, so I pressed "ticket" and I was directly taken in cash 100 € on my account !!! :(
This bug is likely to happen to other players, pay attention to you !!!

It really is not normal!
15 years of online poker, I have never seen it ...

This isn't a bug... at Unibet if you have the option to rebuy at any MTT it asks you if you want to rebuy and you pick "ticket" and you actually don't have a ticket it automatically takes the equivalent in cash. 

@Check_Norris if you actually had extra 100 euro Half Billion tickets and it took cash instead, for sure you'll get money for them if you ask the Unibet guys. 

GL at the tables :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

If you don't have any tickets & click ticket, it should let you know or give an error message.

Watch you end up winning the tournament now. Might have been a lucky misfortune.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

everybody without addon :)))

IMO for the short stacks it was a pretty tough spot... I used 2 bullets and wanted to use an addon to have a better shot to finish in the money, unfortunely I couldn't add another 10.000 chips to my stack 😞

No idea if I would have lost another 100 euro but for sure I would have preferred to have the option to continue with a decent stack, maybe some kind of compensation is in order? 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

There was one player with really short stack at my table and I think he was just waiting for add-on, so it was pretty sick for him.

But if there's any compensation, everybody should get it, not just short stacks

Hi @BillyR23 , @testuser1 , @DaVitsche , @MarcoV

@Iceman This could be me!! :o

I was playing the 50K half billion, and i was getting short stack at level 13... so i was playing tight to get to level 14 for the add-on. I made level 14 and then there was no add-on ?? :wow:

So my stack was just getting lower, getting no cards so couldn't do much more.. and busted!! :teardrop:

So i'm really affected with that Bug :teardrop: That add-on was really important for me... that would helped me so hard! Because that would be 10000 chips extra at that moment so i would gain almost + extra 20BB's ). That would change the game for sure :( ... :waterfall::teardrop: :teardrop:

I was buyed in with a ticket and had 1 extra ticket especially for the add-on.. so this hurt :( So i made sure to have 2 tickets for getting more chances :( :( Still have that one ticket and not able to use it :teardrop:

Feels sad this happened, but i understand that this errors can happen! So i don't blame you guys, just crying this happens now in this awesome tournament, with those great prizes :teardrop:

My alias: FreakyPrince

Sorry for bad english...

Greatz♥️

Pretty hacked off with the lack of an add on.  I shoved my stack with a  marginal hand such as KT 2 minutes before the add on period,  I was in a position where I could have waited, but with a 100 euro decision 2 minutes away I thought I might as well gamble as I wasn't too keen on purchaisng an add on at that stage without at least a couple of thousand chips more.  Didn't realise that there was no add on!  Re any compo, can you allow for my position pre shove, not my chip stack size 2 mins later.

thanks

Looks like a decent compensation package will be offered. I hope I qualify - I think I limped into the add on period if not I hope the fact I  was eliminated due to anticipating the add on period about to start will be allowed for.  Good to see Unibet responding so quickly and making up for the bug.  Also good to see a good level of support for the rebuy with the guarantee being met easily, even without the add ons.

@sgriff wrote:

Pretty hacked off with the lack of an add on.  I shoved my stack with a  marginal hand such as KT 2 minutes before the add on period,  I was in a position where I could have waited, but with a 100 euro decision 2 minutes away I thought I might as well gamble as I wasn't too keen on purchaisng an add on at that stage without at least a couple of thousand chips more.  Didn't realise that there was no add on!  Re any compo, can you allow for my position pre shove, not my chip stack size 2 mins later.

thanks

Yeah this no addon sucks because it affected many players. But I´m more than happy if they refund my buyin. Mistakes happen.

But if you were busted just before so called addon break, I think you could ask for compensation

Forgot to say but I also had problems with the software leading me to lose a 5k pot  I held kq and faced  4 or 5 limpets. I tried to put a big raise in but a min rise went in and not surprisingly everyone called it. I experienced problems betting flopped top pair. Think it was q67. Had problems on turn too with software shutting down. By the time I had logged back in I had auto checked the turn and the river card  was another 6. After lots of weakness shown someone made  a near pot size bet whiich I called thinking he was stealing. In total the difference between winning and losing the pot was about 5k and not surprisingly led me shortly to have to re enter.   Can this extra cost be taken into account too? 

Same here 😞

Just 2-3 min before the "add-on break" I shoved J8o with 12BB from the button (SB was all-in - 26 chips left with 72) and the BB snapped with AA

J8.thumb.jpg.4b93a5a24c66add65b775aec104d1082.jpg

If I knew there would be no add-on for everyone I could  wait for better opportunity .

Should have mentioned that it was the browser version that failed. I can't use the poker software itself on my laptop since a recent update. It wasn't the first time it shut down on me. Must have happened 4 or 5 times as you might be able to verify by looking at my log in times.

But if you were busted just before so called addon break, I think you could ask for compensation

@IcemanI dont like this :) if they pay they players that busted just before its fair to pay the players that had multiple entries :) and busted way before that. #mymyselfandi

So lets keep it fairplay, like in the statement they pay everyone that was present at the time of the addon, and that is that :) gg to the rest #betterlucknexttime PJSalt

Can someone help me figure this out:   addon was supposed to be at level 14 ? (just after latereg ended ?) or later ?

Because i was still in at level 14 but went allin and lost 2 min before level 15.

Archived