cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Some might remember a user known as Brocky. Long story short, he is a scammer. You can read the full story here:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/232/transaction-feedback-amp-disputes/user-quot-dianeabbott-quot-...

I recently discovered an older thread from 2012 where he pulled off the same HeartHeartsHeart on someone else. Is it possible to freeze his account? Is it possible to confirm his HUSNG results since May, as I suspect him of maybe having lied to me about them all along? 

I would be grateful for any kind of advice or support.

Keep safe

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Sorry if I'm not getting this right: the players can "stack" with money another player,in order for that player to play with their money and win,if that player is considered a good one,then to split somehow if he is making profit?Wow

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@Boby 

I am sorry but I can´t make sense of that sentence

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

in a shorter version you or somebody borrowed him with money to play poker?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12
Crazy deal Very Happy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

omfg... in a shorter wwwersion...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Happy I had a full day of "stupidity" today, al day I was surrounded by a flock of stupid people,came home to relax a little bit and to read the news here on community,but this is the cherry on the cake Very Happy No offence but how the fck to borrow money that you have about 99% chances to won't see the money backWow Sorry I have to say,I felt a little pitty for those with less brains and greedy but now I am starting to think no empthy for those who think that they will make money with these kind of "schemes"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Hey @Dennis__. I wasn't really sure what to do with this thread, but I've decided to lock it for now. Brocky will be allowed to comment here of course (he can send me the reply by PM or make a new thread, and I'll merge it).

We can't disclose any data from another customer, and we won't freeze any accounts either, based on accusations from another user. We have to operate by innocent until proven guilty. It'll be the wild west if anyone can accuse any user and have their account blocked.

Basically, I don't think the community is the place for this kind of thread, and I don't see what it'll ever accomplish, having it open and having more users engage. You've shared your experience, and I think we should leave it at that (with brocky having the option to comment, should be wish to do so).

Lastly, I just want to say that we as a site can't ever recommend staking someone else.