Bots at Unibet.

supermao

Player Hold7gf 3bet me, Jam7es cold 4bet, Hold7gf then 5bet leaving him with something like 0.20 before snapfolding to 6bet. They did this several times before snapleaving at the same time when we just started to fold everything. Cant't say for sure it's right handnumber but was done every hand leading up to that.
Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.35d94c8b4e1bb0f3178f2999c5ce0b7f.jpg

Most likely not bots, but just two people colluding. If the action went how you stated, then they should definitely get a warning.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Sure unibet will check it out they are quite good at following up on any reports etc.

One thing I'd say though is it might have just been a ridulously bad player that decided to put his stack in as a bluff then old for .20c. Fact they both have 7's in their names does sound a bit suspect though, although it does seem a bit too dumb to be true, but who knows i guess!

Hmm. I reported this very thing through Live Chat last week about exactly the same thing from two players with similar types of names and using the same devil avatars. Looks like it hasn't gone anywhere.

I suspect you might need to give somebody a briefing.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@NeriPoker wrote:

Nevermind a warning. If collusion is proven to be true then nothing short of an outright ban is correct.

Agree^

Really obvious colluding, betting fast doesnt mean its bots I pretty much always insta doing everything if playing one table.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@NeriPoker wrote:

Thanks for the update. It's a stark contrast to the way a site like Pokerstars handle these situations. It's all done in house and you never actually get told the result of these incidents leaving the players very much in the dark.

It's due to privacy law - PS can't tell you what the status of someone elses' account is.  Because the alias doesn't identify the person on our site, we can say these things.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@NeriPoker wrote:

Thanks for the update. It's a stark contrast to the way a site like Pokerstars handle these situations. It's all done in house and you never actually get told the result of these incidents leaving the players very much in the dark.

Actually, with collusion that you individually report to Stars you usually get told the result. I reported a couple of players doing this sort of "obvious collusion" thing on Stars 5NL a couple of years ago. I received an email telling me that both players had been banned and I was refunded a buy-in. Other sites (e.g. 888) are reportedly not so good at taking action, let alone offering refunds to the victims of cheaters.

Arty I meant like community wide. Like when there's a big scandal I don't think there's any massive push to get the resulting action out there and calm the many concerned poker players. For example, did we ever get told what happened to the PLO bot on stars and to the people behind it? Or more specific information on that alleged bot that made it to the final table of a big tourney? You might know the answers to these being a regular on 2+2.

Well there are more of those guys. They are again with a devil avatars and have '7's in their name. You can also see in one of the pictures how one guy has 2 cent left before folding. And I saw them do it over and over again every hand.

Also a day before I saw similar chipdumping. Again devil avatars and they did it multiple times in a row and that's why it can't be coincidence.

999962733_ScreenShot2016-09-22at21_59_42.png.662739dd9bbe3dcd1d0450021a894595.png604935301_ScreenShot2016-09-22at21_59_53.png.3232b61b681cf76c313199f36645a039.png1092830694_ScreenShot2016-09-22at22_01_28.png.9543fc9b7087ed298b7f315362117ccc.png123818933_ScreenShot2016-09-22at22_08_07.png.eb57db67e4cf7da92a14f19624c3425c.png

Nice and clear evidence. Extremely amateur on their part. Folding with 2 cents. The devil would not be pleased with how poorly they executed this plan.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@NeriPoker wrote:

Arty I meant like community wide. Like when there's a big scandal I don't think there's any massive push to get the resulting action out there and calm the many concerned poker players. For example, did we ever get told what happened to the PLO bot on stars and to the people behind it? Or more specific information on that alleged bot that made it to the final table of a big tourney? You might know the answers to these being a regular on 2+2.

Oh, you're right on that note @NeriPoker. Unless you've been directly affected and made a report about specific players, Stars won't report the names of accounts that are under investigation or banned. I suppose they would rather have no publicity than a lot of bad publicity. Pokerstars often seems to adopt the strategy of "say nothing and hope it goes away". :(

Personally speaking, I'd prefer more transparency from sites. If they could say "We banned X number of players last month, and refunded Y dollars to affected customers", I think a lot of players would feel more at ease. Just "pretending" that there is no cheating going on is a bit insulting to everyone. We KNOW there is cheating going on (on every site) and we want to know that action is being taken.

@KaaniMaani wrote:

Well there are more of those guys. They are again with a devil avatars and have '7's in their name. You can also see in one of the pictures how one guy has 2 cent left before folding. And I saw them do it over and over again every hand.

Also a day before I saw similar chipdumping. Again devil avatars and they did it multiple times in a row and that's why it can't be coincidence.

Well, that's unusually stupid.  Particularly as we caught them last time round.

@cornel77ace wrote:

100% bots

No....  It's 100% chip dumping.  Someone makes a fraudulant credit card deposit (a stolen card, or a deposit that they then chargeback), dump the money to a friend, they withdraw.  

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Archived