Bonus - rakeback - loyalty? Can someone please explain? I am a bit lost!

rcmd

the rakeback is their, you accumilate points to make prizes for a 3 month period, this does favour the low stakes players but their is also a monthly x2 extra missions that acumilate points and freeroll tickets sometimes these favor the mid stakes over the low stakes... the rakeback is real and it is great, the most important thing on unibet is the rake is extremely low and the player pool is extremely week so your actuall win rate increase will probably outweigh rakeback off stars. also compared too party were you have too grind and if you dont achive you dont get unibet is alot less harsh. its not great for a profesional but my best advise would be dont worry too much just know your in good hands :P survive adapt and feel the gains :) (sorry if this isnt what you wanted too here) 

@rcmd wrote:

Thanks everyone. I seem to understand that the "Challenges" are a way of making points which I can convert to money?? Is that correct? 

You can't convert to money, but you get rewards. When you Log-in click on Profile under your avatar and then click on Challenges, look in the right side you will see the rewards you get by accumulating points. With the bonus points u can go to Bonus Shop and buy tickets for any form of poker that Unibet runs or a Bonus where you clear it also by accumulating points. In my opinion Unibet is the place to play. Softest games on the internet and more rakeback than other sites. 👍 :cash:

Archived