Bonus Points reset

Play_Analyst

Hi all and seasons greetings.

So I logged in today and checked my bonus points. It says that they will be reset January 2019.

Might be a dumb question but would that be January 1st or January 31st?

Also if I redeemed my points for the play through bonus would that also be reset in January, ie if I took that option now would I ony have 2 days to make the play through target?

Wondered if anyone could help with this and thanks in advance.

@Play_Analyst wrote:

So I logged in today and checked my bonus points. It says that they will be reset January 2019.

Also if I redeemed my points for the play through bonus would that also be reset in January, ie if I took that option now would I ony have 2 days to make the play through target?

1st of January. Click on the "Terms & Conditions" for more info.

https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges

Better to be lucky than good.

I suppose you mean challenge points instead of bonus points?

They reset every 3 months :)

Bonus points never reset so you can just keep them :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Play_Analyst wrote:

https://www.unibet.com/poker/challenges

• The promotion period is divided into Quarters, as follows: Q1: 1st January to 31st March Q2: 1st April to 30th June Q3: 1st July to 30th September Q4: 1st October to 31st December
  • Players will be assigned minor and major steps at random and may discard two Challenges of each type once per month. Partial credit will not be awarded for discarded Challenges.
  • Bonus Points are lost if a player doesn't login to the poker client for over 90 days.

Archived