Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nelu6362 Rank 11
Rank 11

ANDREIBN wrote                                                Well yeah,you're right.In the last month,after being able to only play on web browser,i kinda forgot how it is to play more then 4 tables at once.Even if you can do it now on web broswer as well..still it's to much trouble for me.

So,i started playing a lot of 10 Euro SNG and they work fine for me,but still not very comfortable moving up,so i guess i'll stick a bit with this buy-in.

No matter the stake you can just have stages where what ever you do is wrong and ca asnt if your life depended on it. 

So will stick low as its not that many buy ins I have, would like my challenge to at least get to the end of January. 

Good luck at the higher stakes, sure you will do well and sure you know to move down if you get a bit of the run bads. 

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

Wasnt going to start playing till January but had a quick play today.

Got the 10e UO from @Magicadil TYVM played that and got in TT vs JJ and lost that one Sad

Played a freeroll won a bounty for 2c. Smile

Played 5x1e SNGs won 1(1x3.17) came 2nd in 4(4x1.58 )

Balance now 9.70e

Tickets 34e

Continuing plan:-

Carry on using tickets in SNGs

Play the odd freeroll

Looks like Thursday is a good day for Unibet twitch so watch Sjlot in day, Davitsche at night and try to bink a raffle.

Seen moving on up promo is back next month, so definetly joining that as its one of the easiest promos to get guaranteed tickets.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

Won a few bounties and won 1.18e for my position in the 100e davitsche freeroll.

Was running good near end of freeroll, then it all went bad JJ shove from BB K6 called in BB who had 40k

They hit K on flop 6 on river, could have had a nice reult there if that hand holds.

Also won a 4e ticket in David stream so the bot run good is still active.

Not much poker but balance is going up.

ArtyMcFly Rank 14
Rank 14

Does that Twitchbot only like ducks, or will it occasionally be generous to penguins? I could do with some free money.

MathrimC Rank 18
Rank 18

ArtyMcFly wrote:

Does that Twitchbot only like ducks, or will it occasionally be generous to penguins? I could do with some free money.

It seems to be an all-round zoophile, rewarding ducks, fishes and donks alike, so penguins should fit right in.

Highlighted
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

Not 100% sure how I managed to get to where I am, Just been doing the missions and moving on up and playing the 1e SNGs.

This puts me at

52.91 euros cash

9euros of tickets

300 bonus points(3 euros worth)

Hopefully reach triple figures before the end of the month, not playing that much just sticking to the route with the least variance.