Blind Structure in Sunday Countdown

SkilfulPoker

Hey Robin!

I wonder if you can change the blind structure in the countdown MTT, so it's not so fast, maybe 8 minute levels instead of 4.

With MTT's with a lot of value, I think alot of us would really like to settle into them and play them, but it becomes a bit of a shove fest quickly as the blind levels increase.

Thanks!

True but i guess not a tonne of people will be playing sunday entitled as you can't buy in directly, also i'm fine playing 4 at a time :D and if people aren't i guess they don't care as they will only be selecting one anyway!

p.s. continuing to fight the corner of the increased blind structure at all costs.... ♥️:inlove: as you can see :happy:

Blind structure is fine. As a rec (and the site is still targetting recs I think), I don't want to be grinding late hours on a sunday evening when I need to get up early the next morning. I'd rather play a faster MTT (agreed, more luck will be involved but that's fine by me) then a slow one. 

by the way i didn't play it this evening, in spite of the overlay due to the structure, I did last week and despite playing my ass off for an hour or two, and being in to the top 20 or something within the space of 10 minutes i went from having 30bbs to 10, and then flipped and was out, so yeah just my take on it, good luck everyone that did / has done / will be though! 🆗

This tournament has been placed later on the evening as the cherry on the cake.

Therefore it is fair to have a faster structure, so it is attractive enough to join for players that played the whole Sunday.

I've increased the blind levels to 5 minutes, then it will still end around midnight CET.

If you like to play a slower structured tournament I would look at the Sunday Evening deepstack with 10 mins blind levels.

Archived