Big Bang PKO

Psycho79

Hey @Leo-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet 

At first, I would like to thank you for the PKO series, undoubtedly a very successful debut at Unibet's stage, proving both format popularity and site's competitiveness. Great job, looking foward to the next part, inevitable now 🆗

In the meantime, I would like to focus on one particular tournament which is Big Bang PKO. Nearly doubling its GTD, with 107entries/€19795prizepool, was certainly one of the series' brighter points. It would make a lot of sense in my opinion, putting it into the regular schedule now. Natural consequence/stimulation for development.

Already asked for that in the past, but even more favourable weather now 🆒 😏

I would see its place on Thursday's nights, which would make a nice pair of Unibet weekly highrollers together with the regular Big Bang running on Tuesdays. It should be supported with same well-tried structured/gtds qualifiers as with the freezout. Playing these on the daily basis would also incentive players more having 2tournaments of €200BI to choose from 😀

In my opinion there's still room in the schedule for that, and the site really needs more of that kind of games.

As always, thank you for your time, and any considerations, hopefully positive 👍

Best Regards!

P.S. Don't wait for too long, the series dust is still up, let's give it a try this Thursday  👼

P.S.2 Any thoughts/suggestions on that from players appreciated :popeye:

• Like 6

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet 

At first, I would like to thank you for the PKO series, undoubtedly a very successful debut at Unibet's stage, proving both format popularity and site's competitiveness. Great job, looking foward to the next part, inevitable now 🆗

In the meantime, I would like to focus on one particular tournament which is Big Bang PKO. Nearly doubling its GTD, with 107entries/€19795prizepool, was certainly one of the series' brighter points. It would make a lot of sense in my opinion, putting it into the regular schedule now. Natural consequence/stimulation for development.

Already asked for that in the past, but even more favourable weather now 🆒 😏

I would see its place on Thursday's nights, which would make a nice pair of Unibet weekly highrollers together with the regular Big Bang running on Tuesdays. It should be supported with same well-tried structured/gtds qualifiers as with the freezout. Playing these on the daily basis would also incentive players more having 2tournaments of €200BI to choose from 😀

In my opinion there's still room in the schedule for that, and the site really needs more of that kind of games.

As always, thank you for your time, and any considerations, hopefully positive 👍

Best Regards!

P.S. Don't wait for too long, the series dust is still up, let's give it a try this Thursday  👼

P.S.2 Any thoughts/suggestions on that from players appreciated :popeye:

Hey @Psycho79  I hope you are fine.

If you asked me any other time of the year I would probably not beleived it would work, but now when we're doing good and the tournaments running great I think your idea are't that bad. Even if I have to remove it in a few month it's worth a try. I know it's one of your favorites 😃   

Big Bang PKO is on from Thursday!! Thanks for your thoughts @Psycho79 

• Like 3

Summing up:

34entries

6290€ prizepool

5:04 running time

no too bad for the first time :Ok:

Congrats to Eatmeoutt for winning it!!!

It only needs a cosmetic change with the structure @Leo-Unibet. PKOs should start a bit less deepstacked than +300bbs to make the bounty hunting more attractive and efficient. I talked to a few people played the tourney too and all agreed on that. 100-150bb starting is a standard for PKOs now, so we could skip 4-5 first levels, and go straighaway to 40/80 or 50/100, and make 15min levels instead after the 2nd break to allow the FT players feeling comfortable :Ok:

Thanks again for running it, I'm sure Unibet players are gonna like it very much.

I also appreciate giving an opportunity/fun to the community guys :Peace:

Best Regards!

• Like 4

@Psycho79 wrote:

Summing up:

34entries

6290€ prizepool

5:04 running time

no too bad for the first time 🆗

Congrats to Eatmeoutt for winning it!!!

It only needs a cosmetic change with the structure @Leo-Unibet. PKOs should start a bit less deepstacked than +300bbs to make the bounty hunting more attractive and efficient. I talked to a few people played the tourney too and all agreed on that. 100-150bb starting is a standard for PKOs now, so we could skip 4-5 first levels, and go straighaway to 40/80 or 50/100, and make 15min levels instead after the 2nd break to allow the FT players feeling comfortable 🆗

Thanks again for running it, I'm sure Unibet players are gonna like it very much.

I also appreciate giving an opportunity/fun to the community guys :peace:

Best Regards!

Hello @Psycho79 Since this is your little baby I have decreased the chips to 5,000 (half from before) and added another 3 minutes extra on the first 12 levels.

Enjoy !

• Like 1