Big Bang PKO on trial Thursdays

Leo-Unibet

Hey @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

I think we should celebrate introducing the new tournament somehow, and it's a good occasion to give something back to the community from myself too. Let's set up a 1€ game tomorrow, in which 2 of the community members can find their ways to playing Big Bang PKO. 2tix added, one on me and one on Unibet. What do you say? 🆒

I suggest a quick race, 6:00PM CET, 20BBs starting, 3min lev, 15min lr,  PW protected...to make sure the lucky ones are there on time 🆗

• Like 3

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet 

I think we should celebrate introducing the new tournament somehow, and it's a good occasion to give something back to the community from myself too. Let's set up a 1€ game tomorrow, in which 2 of the community members can find their ways to playing Big Bang PKO. 2tix added, one on me and one on Unibet. What do you say? 🆒

I suggest a quick race, 6:00PM CET, 20BBs starting, 3min lev, 15min lr,  PW protected...to make sure the lucky ones are there on time 🆗

Hey @Psycho79  .Nice idea, but I didn't like the idea of you adding anything. We take that, qualifier is on.
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Big-Bang-Fever/m-p/373703#M55285

• Like 5

@Boby wrote:

All the PSYCHO family members are playing tonight? WTF? 🤣

ffff.PNG.b38bae3767c5baee4277a9e02fa66de3.PNG

I am just curios, you can have more than one account per IP/house/family at Unibet? On all betting websites I am playing you are restricted to play only on one account.

Easy to play in the family at final table 🤣 

And I saw a lot of things in my life playing poker, but this is pure joke to see so many players with this name. All those players have community accounts?