Betting freeroll

steppek77

Hi @RayL

Today I place ONE bet for 100,-NOK at sports betting.

And you and many others told me in a thread here that then I will receive a ticket for a freeroll at once I have placed the bet..

But now I did log in to the poker client, but no ticket for a betting freeroll.. So what`s happen?

@RayL wrote:

Hi @steppek77, I can see a Sports Freeroll ticket in your account added this morning. Are we talking about: 

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/wc-football-freerolls.   ?

No... it is a ticket for flip.. And a half-time match freeroll..

That is not a ticket for a normal €500 sports bet freeroll. I am not interesting in anything else..

But now I use it for that WC-freeroll which starts in 3 minutes..

@steppek77 wrote:

Hi @RayL

Today I place ONE bet for 100,-NOK at sports betting.

And you and many others told me in a thread here that then I will receive a ticket for a freeroll at once I have placed the bet..

But now I did log in to the poker client, but no ticket for a betting freeroll.. So what`s happen?

Hi,

The normal betting freerolls are paused during the world cup and replaced by the world cup freerolls. Every match day when you place a qualifying bet you recieve one ticket that can be used either for the half time flip (€250) or to play the match day freeroll (€500).

Good luck!

• 4 months later...

Guys, have a ticket, which expires tomorrow. Tomorrow is another betting freeroll. Where I could check, how long it is valid? Because it may expire just after midnight or a few minutes before registration's start. May you help me? Thx a lot!

God bless you all!

The prizepool is awesome, to win nearly 400 euros for a freeroll is great. But i think 3 min level and 2000 starting stack is a shame for such money. Kind of bingo after few minutes. IMO at least one of the freeroll (monday or thursday) should be deeper, even tho i know most people has no time at weekdays (work or school), but nobody would mind to play ~one hour more for this money.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@XY wrote:

betting.thumb.png.ddb3fc2afd18e01a3a1fdc61ffa5f2e9.png

@Leo-Unibet don't you think that this color label (red) is a bit confusing?

It is 1h:52 min till the start of the tournament...registration is opening 1h before tournament starts.

@XY  If it's start in 1:52 and you cant register just now, that's how it looks. Do you think it's strange?

of course @Leo-Unibet considering that you are using red label for tournaments that are done,and as a sign that late registration is over.

Yellow mark needs to stay till registration opens up...IMO

• Like 2

I agree that its strange, once i almost missed the tourney. When you wanna play a tournament, you looking for the yellow ones, and automatically ignore the red ones (because they are over/closed reg). At least i do 😃

• Like 1