Bet settled incorrectly

Lcik12

Hello @Lcik12  and welcome to the community , 

Do you have a video link with this exact moment? Im asking this because , on Unibet , when it comes to corner kicks ( at least ) , they take into consideration when the ball is back in action . So even if the corner kick was awarded in the 20th minute , if the ball was put back into action in the 21st minute , they will count the corner kick as that.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Lcik12 wrote:

Why would I have a video?

This is why ;)

Looks like corner was taken when clock was past 20 minutes. (19th minute of play starts at 24:44 of video)

I didn't know they use clocks wrong way in other side of world and quite poor video quality but you get info there.

Next time you can tag @RayL  or @ReCorpH  and post your issue to more relevant section of community for faster responce, this hardly is poker issue 

• Like 2

So it needs to be uhd/4k quality with surround sounds to be legit, huh? 😛

But don't take my word for it, i am not judge here. Maybe you get more official answer soon...

But what i do know that they base their settlement in official stats and not how other bookers judge them. Hope you get your money but regarding that video i wouldn't get my hopes up :)

@Livertool wrote:

@Lcik12 wrote:

Why would I have a video?

This is why ;)

Looks like corner was taken when clock was past 20 minutes. (19th minute of play starts at 24:44 of video)

I didn't know they use clocks wrong way in other side of world...

Also,that they play on a uphill pitches. 🤣

• Like 2

@Livertool, I think your timings are off. Game starts at 5:59 as far as I can see, so OP should be right. Sure one of the mods will have a look soon. You can also contact customer service. I don't have access to the right system to escalate this one, so afraid I can't be of any help.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Livertool wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

But if you look at the clock in up right corner, it starts to count when match kicks off ;)

Anyways as i am not judge here, wasted too much time already on this, soon i'll have to send bill to kindred. A big bill 🤣

You can get a hug and beer when we meet at a future Unibet Open ;)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey @Lcik12,

Our traders confirmed the following:

"The video shows that the corner was taken at 20:08.

Thus, settlement is correct and shall stand."

They also specified this: 

"Occurrences which have not been sanctioned and/or acknowledged by the match/event officials (e.g.
disallowed goals) will not be taken into account towards the settlement of the bet. As a general rule,
and unless the offer specifies otherwise, Unibet will settle offers based on the exact time that the flow
of play was interrupted/resumed (as applicable) by the occurrence in question (e.g. ball went out of
play for a throw-in/goal kick or crosses the line for a goal). Bets referring to the accumulation of a
particular occurrence (e.g. Total corners) and/or the execution of a particular action, will require said
occurrence to actually take place during the time interval specified (e.g. the corner being kicked). In
such instances, should the occurrence be only awarded and not taken, it will not be considered for
settlement purposes."