Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stieglitz9 Rank 10
Rank 10

I opened a topic yesterday:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/How-much-did-you-lose-or-gain-most/m-p/181258#M3062...

Today I had an unpleasant surprise: they blocked my poker account for what I posted.
I may have my account locked for 1 month, those responsible for the game, have thought, I do not know what, related to the amount we lost.
I will not post anymore on the forum so that nothing else can be interpreted.
  The post I made with google translated and totally understood something else. If we were talking about 500 Euros or 5,000 Euros, but 53 Euros? I'm sorry, really bad.

25 REPLIES
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@stieglitz9 I wouldn't have thought that was the reason, it's probably something unrelated, people mention losing far more than e53, maybe @Ray-Unibet can help.Smile

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Yeah, been there, done that.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
stieglitz9 Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm telling you I'm sure this is the problem, he called me on the phone after I insisted on chatting to find out what the problem is. That's what they told me!

One month for One post on forum !

0 Likes
Highlighted
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@stieglitz9 I wouldn't have thought that was the reason, it's probably something unrelated, people mention losing far more than e53, maybe @Ray-Unibet can help.Smile

@GR1ZZL3R, i'm pretty sure the post from yesterday was the real reson for blocking the account.

And it's not about the amount you lose, you can easily lose €2k , but if you have a bankroll of €20k, shoudn't be such a big issue.

It's more about how the situation was described : "I ask you to understand how bad my situation is". Not sure if that is what was meant to be said, as Google translate was used, but for sure the Responsable Gambling team was a bit worried Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@stieglitz9 wrote:

I'm telling you I'm sure this is the problem, he called me on the phone after I insisted on chatting to find out what the problem is. That's what they told me!

I did have to talk to some dude too but it was basically like: do you have gambling under control. I said : yes.He: Ok, iĺl open your account again Rofl

stieglitz9 Rank 10
Rank 10

Maybe I had to put ,, .......... ,,

Is not corect !

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@stieglitz9 wrote:

Somehow i think there's more to the story than you revealed. Is this True? @Ray-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibetgiphy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Well i got my ban for posting some stories what i did when much younger and they didn´t include anything gambling at Unibet. So if you don´t want to get banned, i suggest you do what headline says Smile