Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BeatYou Rank 6
Rank 6

Banzai Texas is full of fishes and this topic is to reveale them. Thats sicko how lucky they are. If anyone recognize theyr alias then let me know.

Let's start.

NL5 :

jkjk7 - shoved 33 vs. AA and ofc lucky fish hit river 3

0 Likes
11 REPLIES
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10
Pls dont do this "witchhunt". It's there money and they can do whatever they wanna do with it.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Shoving 33 in banzai is not really unusual, you shouldnt be mad at all. 

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

I think its normal when you take into consideration the format and the stake

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 14
Rank 14

I once shoved 33 in Banzai so you can add me to the list please.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@BeatYou When you've seen 33 shoved into AA one hundred times or more please report back with some more accurate winning/losing figures for us to consider. I am afraid NO ONE will take one hand seriously, not even the dedicated conspiracy theorists.Wonder

It Is What It Is
BeatYou Rank 6
Rank 6

Alias MartinNipe you are amazing donkey. amazing fish you are. If you recognize yourself contact me. thats amazing what herocalls you do fish. sicko 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Take it easy @BeatYou, other players don't owe you anything and have the right to play with their money as they want. 

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

@BeatYou wrote:

Banzai Texas is full of fishes and this topic is to reveale them.

@Jeppe-Unibet

Shouldn't this whole thread be closed, or do we really want to start creating a public "fish database" on a site that's so heavily focused on anonymity?

0 Likes
BeatYou Rank 6
Rank 6

Yeah bet you are one of those fishes. Like EddydePretto who fckin 3bet 109s and flop is amazing 3 spades. Who ever is behinde that alias is sicko fish on heater. 

0 Likes