Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
This one time on Unibet I had aces and I lost, what are the chances?
Dr_Yevskij Rank 10
Rank 10

Argevolen, thank you! Btw, I'm done here. I can't rid myself of this bad feeling, so I have decided to quit playing at Unibet.

0 Likes
OmNomNom Rank 10
Rank 10

@Brocky wrote:
This one time on Unibet I had aces and I lost, what are the chances?

1 in a billion?

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
In all seriousness I've just calculated the odds of being dealt the exact same two cards as someone else then seeing the exact same flop cards in the exact same order as just under 1 in 156 million. I guess we can rephrase what we see on Unibet as 6 in a billion.
BeatYou Rank 7
Rank 7

Banzai Texas is full of fishes and this topic is to reveale them. Thats sicko how lucky they are. If anyone recognize theyr alias then let me know.

Let's start.

NL5 :

jkjk7 - shoved 33 vs. AA and ofc lucky fish hit river 3

0 Likes
CreativeLe Rank 10
Rank 10
Pls dont do this "witchhunt". It's there money and they can do whatever they wanna do with it.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Shoving 33 in banzai is not really unusual, you shouldnt be mad at all. 

Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10

@Dr_YevskijLast time I hear it too often....GL on a new shores Spartan!

0 Likes
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

I think its normal when you take into consideration the format and the stake

0 Likes
Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

@BrockyI couldn't agree more with your comments. Variance and running bad are all part of the game. I think what a lot of players seem to forget is that you actually want to be called by players with hands that are statistically under dogs, it's how good players make money. IE exploiting weak players who shove with any old junk.

It's also amazing how those same players who bemoan their bad luck never complain when they hit a suckout or as is often the case win against those weaker hands.

My particular pet peeve is players who moan about having AA cracked when they have shoved all in pre flop and got called by some junk that sucks out. At the end of the day AA is ONLY a pair and if I'm right I believe that statistically JTs is actually a slight favourite because of the straight and flush possibilities so if you hold JT suited the correct play is to call any all in.

I'd also like to add that if the poker site is conspiring against a player it must be industry wide collusion because so far this month I've been experiencing bad beats across all sites I play on lol 

Do I get mad, in the moment yes and I have been know to smash the odd keyboard back in the day when I used to play for decent money lol The thing is I know that as long as I've played the hand correctly there is always a chance I am going to lose (unless I flop the nuts) so I tend to take it in my stride. If I've played badly then that is more of a concern as it shows a weakness in my game that I need to fix.

More annoying to me is when I'm replying to a post and playing at the same time and look up to see that I've just auto folded AK suited on the button with everyone folding before me RoflWaterfall