Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Have had bad spells before but never had 3 days like the last 3. Lost every single All In and been favourite with more than most. Including...flopped a straight and villian flops a straight flush...flopped the wheel and the table retard ko’s me with 26 offsuit after calling a 3 bet....and about 4 times on AA or KK when they have had top pair and hit a flush or straight on the river. Am losing faith & patience fast, tempted just to sack it and take up knitting or something. Anyway back to praying to the poker gods 😫

0 Likes
11 REPLIES
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

How long have you been playing poker @Eldred because I can assure you 3 days bad run is nothing  in a sample size. Wait till you have a bad 3 weeks or 3 months and knitting will look very attractive. Rofl

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

As I was posting my answer I faced a raise so I 3bet and was called. I bet the flop and he went all in, I called and what do you know? Felted.VeryangryScreenshot (1189).png

Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks guys. Been playing about 9 months properly, last bad run lasted 3 weeks or so. Posted cos I’ve never experienced such a period of crazy bad luck in such a short period. Previous I had the odd “lift” in between the variance but absolutely zilch this time. I know it’s insignificant overall and keep plugging away and trying not to tilt!

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 14
Rank 14

Im sending some sympathy your way @Eldred , its great that you try to keep yourself from tilting. Just keep going and remember that one of the biggest things that differ succesfull players from the rest is how they deal with running bad. Sometimes it can last 3 days sometimes a year.. it sucks but in the meantime, just keep playing your game and if it hurts to much br wise, just move down for a bit - its always easier to deal with bad beats if it only crushes your soul and not your bankroll Hearts

GL! Hope it turns around soon !

Dr_Yevskij Rank 6
Rank 6

Left Stars recently. Had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Now playing at Unibet. Must say, it's like heaven. Never experienced a place with so many bad players. I have played 2 mtt's so far ,finished 2nd and 3rd, slaying the micro plo tables. Geez, dude if you are a half decent player, no bad varience could last very long at such a place. I've had a couple of ridiculous suck outs, but 2 out shovers just don't last.

Boby Rank 16
Rank 16

@Dr_Yevskij  indeed loads of "crackheads" but we will speak about variace after a few months Smile

0 Likes
Dr_Yevskij Rank 6
Rank 6

For instance, at the very lowest plolevel, just tonite something hilarious happened. This one dude shoves the flop after preflop pot 3bet. Another dude repops and I fold my overpar/K f-draw. What now? The shover has "undercards", and the one repopping has a downside gutter, no suits. I was lmfao, like: wow, is this for real???

Dr_Yevskij Rank 6
Rank 6

Hey Boby! Yeah well, you're right, ofc. But I will prob not stick around for that long. I lose my game after a few weeks. I just can't play well over time.

0 Likes
Dr_Yevskij Rank 6
Rank 6

Just got knocked out of the 5 euro singularity 15 or so remaining. A loose dude miniraises utg and gets single 3bet  behind, I figure 3bet packs AK and choose to flat call  my QQ on button and see a flop. Flop comes 7 high and Bosman42 donks all in utg. Preflop 3bet folds and I'm pretty sure I dominate Bosman big time since he did not 4 bet. Sure he might have hit a set, but a set he will surely check to initial 3 better!? So donkey has 88 and catches runner runner for str8. Yeah, I hear you now, Eldred...