Bad variance

Eldred

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, I was shoving almost any two cards.Ā  I'm up over Ā£1100 in the past week, the 10 euro loss was definitely worth the laughs at you losing all of those all ins.Ā  HopefullyĀ @Stubbe-UnibetĀ orĀ @JeppeLĀ will ban you from the community now for your persistent calling players out for completely standard plays.

@ArgevolenĀ I combine them because even though there's originally a different angle - "Unibet poker is rigged against me", "the poker tables are filled with bots that are taking my money", "I'm the most unlucky person in the word", "the idiot fish are so lucky" -Ā  they're ultimately about the same: players who are having trouble handling the ups and downs of poker, also known as bad variance, and made by members who need to vent.
In order not to flood the board with seperate threads that are very negative and often not properly followed up on, it's more appropiate to combine them all into this one as it has the perfect subject title.Ā 

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

only two words about rigget....

I read two polite questions about RNG and 5 pages of slop.... šŸ˜€

ok? we all fishes and idiots)Ā  but traffic drops.....polls on email? mid-month stocks? )))

why regulars leave Unibet! Room withĀ  a sweet field and plush rake until nl10....

Ā 

Took a break. Back playing. Last for all ins, all within 20 minutes: AA all in pre, busted by TJ. KK all in pre, busted by A5. AJ all in pre, busted by AT. Last, sitting on bb with 72, flop 278, check/call minibet. Turn 3, I go all in, 56 calls, river is 9. Good bye unibet, and fck you forever.

• Like 1

@Dr_YevskijĀ Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if I counted my lostĀ  hands in important moments, I would land in a psychiatrist :)Ā Ā 

offtopic: OnĀ Stars , direct bubble or ITM in couple days,Ā  AA cracked 8/10,Ā  four with decent postion but can I fold AA on 40-50BB shove ? Propably i can :wonder: Ā Does it irritate me somehow? maybeĀ  10-20secs ;)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• 1 month later...

I had some nice rounds a few days ago, since yesterday i always lost with the better cards. Every time the idiot who call all-in, wins, however that guy only can win with 2 or 3 cards no more, every other card is good for me, but that guy wins. Why this is happen? I lost about 70 times like this. I just wonder if i have 90% chance of winning why i lost 70 times in a row?Ā 

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Edited foul language - please post within community guidelinesĀ @No242.