Bad variance

Eldred

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps wrote:

@BeatYou wrote:

Banzai Texas is full of fishes and this topic is to reveale them.

@JeppeL

Shouldn't this whole thread be closed, or do we really want to start creating a public "fish database" on a site that's so heavily focused on anonymity?

@Purps I didn't get around to reply in here yet, but been thinking about it as well, though I might need to update the community guidelines for this kind of situation hmm..

I don't like the idea of this either and I feel the negativity of the thread. When OP starts makiny accusations simply because people disagree, that's also a sign of poor argument and this thread will probably just get more toxic the further it goes.

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

It's funny, when I met Patric/Kris/Leo in Dublin I said to them I had dabbled on the community before but mainly used Twoplustwo poker forum instead because it appeared that this place was full of bad beat/rigged threads. I've given it another go and there are some really good people here but at least 30-40% of the threads on here are absolute tripe about people losing 1 all in or calling someone out for making a super standard shove in Banzai.
  • Like 4

@Brocky wrote:

It's funny, when I met Patric/Kris/Leo in Dublin I said to them I had dabbled on the community before but mainly used Twoplustwo poker forum instead because it appeared that this place was full of bad beat/rigged threads. I've given it another go and there are some really good people here but at least 30-40% of the threads on here are absolute tripe about people losing 1 all in or calling someone out for making a super standard shove in Banzai.

@Brocky Havent been on here in a week due to these sorts of idiots, sometimes I legit feel like I am going backwardswith where I want to be in poker when I come on the Unibet community and read some of the nonsense.

2p2 is no better tbh. 20% knowledge/gossip about the game of poker and 80% reading through broke <20 year olds giving their input to things they know nothing about, every 2p2er is better/wiser and just all round better at life than everyone else, poker community sure is a immature shower of sh*t sometimes.

The most ironic thing about the moaning on here is that its all to do with Hexapro and Banzai - the highest varianced games around and built to keep recs happy, do you moaners realise when you moan about these games you lose all respect and credibility, and in my eyes you are a fish.

• Like 3

@PompeyPoker wrote:

@Brocky wrote:

@Brocky Havent been on here in a week due to these sorts of idiots, sometimes I legit feel like I am going backwardswith where I want to be in poker when I come on the Unibet community and read some of the nonsense.

2p2 is no better tbh. 20% knowledge/gossip about the game of poker and 80% reading through broke <20 year olds giving their input to things they know nothing about, every 2p2er is better/wiser and just all round better at life than everyone else, poker community sure is a immature shower of sh*t sometimes.

The most ironic thing about the moaning on here is that its all to do with Hexapro and Banzai - the highest varianced games around and built to keep recs happy, do you moaners realise when you moan about these games you lose all respect and credibility, and in my eyes you are a fish.

Obviously 2p2 is not perfect but they do have all their rigged conspiracies contained in one thread at least!  There was one guy in the unibet thread on there though who wanted to use third party prohibited software and when I called him out for it he private messaged me a link to a Mensa test and asked me to prove my IQ is as high as his 🤣