Bad variance

Eldred

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously JT is not a favourite against AA but if you want to start making people out as idiots I am happy to do that.

I mean we have a guy who claims he's been playing poker for 13 years loving Unibet because he's ran good in micro MTTs over a massive sample size of TWO.

"Left Stars recently. Had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Now playing at Unibet. Must say, it's like heaven. Never experienced a place with so many bad players. I have played 2 mtt's so far ,finished 2nd and 3rd"

So you have a bad feeling about Stars, but now you're questioning Unibet?  Maybe you should play chess if you think poker sites are out to get you.

"Bad beat over and over again playin the hexapro. Will stick to plo cash, I reckon. Or I will quit UB too..."

Then you make a stupid assumption based on one all in with absolutely no context to stack sizes or situation of the hand:

"Let people have whatever nicks they choose. I find that some nicks are actually tells. There is this dude "Mmbajs". Tells me this is a young man on the nerdy side with a big head. And sure enough, he called my TT shove with TQ. "

Then you make another stupid suggestion that you are losing 70/30s for weeks.  I mean, obviously Unibet are out to get you and they want to make it impossible for you get anywhere, just because they have it in for you!

"I am just suggesting there is the incentive. Then about the running bad. I am not referring to a few hands, am I? I am talking weeks here losing +70/100 being favourite. Including multiple 1-2-3-4 outers and runner runner suck outs. Over and over again. It is just impossible to get anywhere almost all the time"

I mean I've built up a bankroll from very little many, many times on Unibet, so maybe they like me?  Is that how it works?

It's obviously impossible to build up a bankroll on Unibet when I'm only up £14k on the site.

unibet.PNG.cb58c6f36bbce467e3b8a4459d8838a8.PNG

Then again, it looks like you're done with another site (despite you claiming you are not suggesting it's rigged in a previous post of yours):

"Argevolen, thank you! Btw, I'm done here. I can't rid myself of this bad feeling, so I have decided to quit playing at Unibet. "

Hopefully we won't have to read your tripe anymore but it's a shame for the rest of us that you've been removed from the player pool.

• Like 2

giphy

giphy

giphy

seinfeldpopcorn-gif

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You brought Play Analyst into this. I don't know him, I don't know whether he's new to poker or not, whether he's new to the community or not and I felt that it was out of order for you to do that when as above, I can clearly show you saying idiotic things. I'm done here, you're not worth wasting any more of my time.

• Like 1

@Brocky

unibet.PNG.18b6ce4f34ef0c68981debde0f2b841f.PNG

Where can we get these info plz ?

I had only 1 depo in last april , but cannot find any " proof" for that , nor any " net deposits " anywhere on site or lobby..

Probably my mistake..:)

Yours is dated from or at ( ?) 2 years before mine..:)

Just curious how could i get same info..THX ! 

Variance is the same live as online. 

I learned that after visiting Vegas some years ago and played in a  tournament . I was running good and almost in the money when I flopped a straight flush and manage to lose to a bigger straight flush on the river .  

The odds for that are way out there, never happened to me online yet, but it happened to me live in Vegas, go figure. 

I remember this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Whats-of-this-cards/td-p/209722 about a player getting JT and the opponent AA two hands in a row, but as @startelver says, variance happens both live and online. Here's an old clip from High Stakes Poker, with Doyle Brunson getting AA vs Jamie Gold and Sheiky who both have KJ, in the next hand Brunson again gets AA and Jamie Gold another KJ:

• Like 1
Former Community Manager